TWG CXIII: Post Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #61
    Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    nah he wasn't on your team though, I think it's different
    It's true he wasn't on my team, but it's also true that if he stuck with us and didn't cast that... vote... Team Bruise probably could've prevailed.

    Thus he technically was on our team because we were winning and who would want to do something to lose?

    A STINKER, that's who!


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #62
      Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

      no "technically" is not the right word, he was technically on a different team. this is not a game of robots, you cannot predict everything. if someone gets greedy and tries a tougher path to win alone than a chance they had to co-win they can do that and its 2bad4u

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #63
        Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

        I mean he did it because :bored: when we had a lot on our plate because mea and riot from doUwant2win had Team Anti-Bruise which managed to snag a win because sora was going to lose with every team in the game. I don't blame sora for acting out, she wasn't going to win - I just hoped TForce had that situation under control
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #64
          Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

          Moral of the story: Go big or go Home
          Also fuck Charu
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #65
            Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

            It only occured to me after I died but I actually should've been able to tell that Charu and Fiction were together Day One based on T-Force knowing that Fic was faking that he had the guardian orb, but w/e lets just trust Charu anyways.

            I apologize to those that I attempted to manipulate b/c of your newness to the game; but it appears that I underestimated a lot of you b/c most of you made it to the end anyways.

            I was willing to work with Hans Day One instead of Charu (not that it would've mattered anyways b/c I was already working with Bynary) but the game sure would've been a lot different had Hans not told me to fuck off.

            My fav posts this game were Fic's ones about trying to kill me, even in the end when I was up for elimination they still made me laugh for the most part.

            What I don't understand is why Sora didn't take my offer for the infinite loop, even if I was lying to her it was a good deal. I only planned to kill you like in the final 5 or something, but w/e.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #66
              Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

              I do kinda wish I played this game, but I bet I would have died within the first 2 days lol

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #67
                Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                Oh yeah, something I had forgotten about; why'd you fake that log Emerald? Also, why did you ask for protection from basically everyone but me?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • MeaCulpa
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 841

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I apologize to those that I attempted to manipulate b/c of your newness to the game; but it appears that I underestimated a lot of you b/c most of you made it to the end anyways.
                  One of my favourite parts of the game was your message to me (on Day 3 was it?): "Wait, you're playing in this game?!" haha.

                  I went for the "naive" gameplay once emerald was gone, but I had my own vendetta (separate from fiction) for breaking up your alliance since you guys got my partner out day 1. I opted to sit back for a bit while you and fiction duked it out, but I also reached out to Manti because he worked with emerald on that "smear campaign" (including fake logs) to discredit you. Looks like two of my guards on Purple team were good ones (and led to Funny being eliminated), but then fiction formed team doUwant2win.

                  I noticed fiction would always leave out Charu and t-force in his hunting/future plans, so I presumed they were working together as well. Riot and I decided to bide our time and entertain his choice of targets until we had the numbers to turn on the alliance. Luckily t-force and mimi helped with that

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                    Archived 5-22-2014 12:28 PM EST
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    Working...