TWG CXIII: Post Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #31
    Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

    Clasko, thanks for not sending in a hunting.

    Or really doing anything proactive.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #32
      Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

      Thank you for hosting a great game Xiz, I hope to see more of you in the future hosting these fabulous games!
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #33
        Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

        To be honest, I wouldn't want to see this type of game again, lol.

        I initially wanted this to be an in thread only game, but then it got changed after I wanted this game to be hosted which, for the most part, pretty much screwed some activity that could've happened and of course it was absolutely DEAD on the outside.

        It was still great though, lots of internal conflicts were happening within the game. Me pretty much taking a knife and slitting everyone's throat that I agreed to help was pretty neat.

        But... eh....

        I actually think this setup would work wonders in a fast paced setting, to be quite honest. Like I think this would be a perfect game to play at, say, a huge group gathering of friends.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #34
          Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

          WHERE'S ThE SNAP??
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #35
            Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

            Hey fiction, wouldn't you agree that Team Bruise might've had a good chance if tforce didn't commit suicide?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #36
              Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              Charu did sooooooooo well pretending to be blue with Tforce.
              *puts on dunce cap*
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • MeaCulpa
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 841

                #37
                Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                Originally posted by Charu
                Hey fiction, wouldn't you agree that Team Bruise might've had a good chance if tforce didn't commit suicide?
                I've been thinking about this actually. I planted the seed with riot and blanky to get rid of you guys before you were actually killed. If I was put up for elim with mimi I would have definitely put the other three single teams together to break you guys up.

                I think Team Anti-Bruise still would have prevailed

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                  Of all things standing, the numbers say that if tforce didn't become a jerk (>=CCCCCCcccccccccccccc), then I probably wouldn't have been eliminated.

                  But it's like... whateva duder, lol


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                    The interesting thing about all this was that when I saw my name up their for elimination, I totes thoughts it was either you or Riot that got smart.

                    BUT NO, IT WAS TFORCE, DDDDDDSSSSSSSXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDICKS


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                      dicks

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game


                        Comment

                        • MeaCulpa
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 841

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Of all things standing, the numbers say that if tforce didn't become a jerk (>=CCCCCCcccccccccccccc), then I probably wouldn't have been eliminated.

                          But it's like... whateva duder, lol
                          Yeah you're right man. And then if mimi was eliminated that phase, then we had agreed that fiction would have been the next one gone.

                          Comment

                          • MeaCulpa
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 841

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                            The point stands though: riot, blanky and I would have stayed together regardless and been the majority vote to get all of you out eventually >: )

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                              I have to agree with charu that it went on forever, but honestly i couldn't make it any shorter. I really wanted to do like 12h phases, but i wasn't sure who could commit to that or not. If this game mode /ever/ happens again it would be a rapid fire game, one kill per hour or something.


                              It was fun to host, and fun to watch the chaos unfold. I'm sorry Manti about your partner. That really blows.... :S

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                                Originally posted by MeaCulpa
                                The point stands though: riot, blanky and I would have stayed together regardless and been the majority vote to get all of you out eventually >: )
                                no because you would have had to eliminate sora who should have voted with us. The point at which you guys could have taken over was the same for us. You had three with blank, I had three with bruise + sora. either one of us was going to lsoe one vote that phase but sora instead opted to kill us for like no reason so
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...