TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #16
    Re: WTG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

    I just want to know what why I got killed because only one red voted for me
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #17
      Re: WTG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

      Xiz, Please select an MVP, and write a 3+ sentence summary of the game for the history of TWG thread.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #18
        Re: WTG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

        Also, whoop on calling YoshL as blue while barely being active.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #19
          Re: WTG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

          Also: WTG: CI
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #20
            Re: WTG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

            I wouldn't know because I had no idea, then again I was also going for the wrong guy for 2/3 days while looking at Dark after Kraut got killed. Why everyone was going for you, I don't know.

            They just suddenly were going after you because of the uncertainty in the air I guess?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: WTG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

              Isn't it obvious? WTG = Wolves Trick Good


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #22
                Re: WTG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                manti your a mod right? Can you fix the title I cant lol

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #23
                  Re: WTG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                  Oh yeah, was this the biggest TWG or something? We reached a pretty high post count, heh. Then again, might be because it was thread only.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #24
                    Re: WTG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                    Updated OP.


                    Also, I need to apologize to everyone.


                    During one of the day phases, I did the power rolls wrong, and said someone died when they didn't. It put a lot of favor for the human side, but they still lost so whatever it doesn't matter. I think only Jrodd and Charu saw that James was green, but whatever.

                    Sorry team. Thanks for bearing with me on my first host game hahaha

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #25
                      Re: WTG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                      You know, if that mistake was on someone else, that could've been a make or break, but at that point, I think James was giving human vibes anyways, so it's all good, lol.

                      I don't think it would've helped at all if everyone knew.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #26
                        Re: WTG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        manti your a mod right? Can you fix the title I cant lol
                        I don't have that power to my knowledge. Trying to figure out if I just don't know how to or don't have the ability to.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Netjet!
                          Sic itur ad astra
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 4701

                          #27
                          Re: WTG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                          Manti clicking edit on the OP and changing the title should do it (although it only changes it from that point on... pretty sure it should change it on the forum front page though).

                          Also, WTG wolves. Fucking manti, this game was so fun to watch after I dropped out. GG

                          And pete I told you MVP would go this way!
                          RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #28
                            Re: WTG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                            Y alb ticking cheated Jrod is MVP and goat we don't even acknowledge the win it's like whatever, next game will be fun and I am gonna go hard because Helena iOS

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #29
                              Re: WTG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                              Well, the joke I was going to make is utterly ruined now. But I still love you Fic~

                              I think I might have to get back to business here sometime soon. There's been so much change here since I've been gone, and there's a lot of things I want to say but can't quite find the words. But I do plan to be more active.

                              hai gaiz
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • Svaz
                                quite clever
                                • Oct 2008
                                • 792

                                #30
                                Re: WTG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                Y alb ticking cheated Jrod is MVP and goat we don't even acknowledge the win it's like whatever, next game will be fun and I am gonna go hard because Helena iOS
                                Um

                                What

                                Comment

                                Working...