TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Krauthammer
    FFR Player
    • May 2012
    • 362

    #46
    Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

    HAh, once again, I ended being more or less useless.

    I was completely sure that I had been blocked by MOMMY DEAREST, and as such, I prepared myself to try to add suspicion towards other people.

    It didn't work, apparently. Even when Manti remarked about how I had done the same thing to TPS (not voting the person I suspected the most), it didn't matter much, hah

    Oh well. To next game.

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #47
      Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      I'm taking a break from twig because I need to focus on other things and whenever I play twig it becomes the only reason I wake up in the morning.
      yes this

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #48
        Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

        I thought it was funny that the general consensus was that V was always the second name in a pair of suspected wolves, but everyone was so concerned about finding that first name in the pair that every time there was a mislynch, we searched for the next person who could have been V's wolf mate instead of, yaknow, actually going after V.

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #49
          Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

          Originally posted by Tps222
          I thought it was funny that the general consensus was that V was always the second name in a pair of suspected wolves, but everyone was so concerned about finding that first name in the pair that every time there was a mislynch, we searched for the next person who could have been V's wolf mate instead of, yaknow, actually going after V.
          I was gonna try to do that I said something like knowing these last two are v/w and I wanted to get it w/w but I think my plan was melloncollie/V but im pretty sure I woulda been wrong and voted melloncollie there anyway haha.

          next game i'll actually push my reads, we know they'll prolly all be wrong then :\ but cant repeat whatever the fk I did this game haha, oh well was still fun

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #50
            Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

            the biggest most thorough post danceguy made in the game was a point-by-point accurate breakdown of how i was a wolf on day 2, and i think i just talked about how one should exist in a state of discomfort or maybe it was the speech about confidence i don't remember but after that he lost just enough of either comfort or confidence in my wolfiness to commit to a push against me

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #51
              Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

              when Vs reads are right he is a wolf new TWG motto

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #52
                Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                i guess there was also the rationalization that my life had changed so i had changed that gave me some amount of breathing room too

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                  totes agreed that we created the mess, but couldn't you have pretty much done all of those things even after claiming?
                  On the 30 minute mark? Plus, I wanted to ensure I would survive to call out Kraut. I did this by purposefully keeping myself on the edge of suspicion. Claiming wouldn't have guaranteed votes on Manti that late. I could've tattled V but Manti had to go first - I'm actually surprised he wasn't killed immediately afterwards.
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                    ^^^ biggest regret of this game

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Krauthammer
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2012
                      • 362

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      On the 30 minute mark? Plus, I wanted to ensure I would survive to call out Kraut. I did this by purposefully keeping myself on the edge of suspicion. Claiming wouldn't have guaranteed votes on Manti that late. I could've tattled V but Manti had to go first - I'm actually surprised he wasn't killed immediately afterwards.
                      Heh, I'll admit I kinda panicked when you said that your wolfy behavior and aura were carefully calculated. I knew you had a plan, and knowing you, it had big chances of being right.

                      So I decided to push for a lynch against you.

                      And seeing your words in this post-game, your ideas could have caught three wolves, so no regrets from me.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                        not killing manti was entirely my bad, twice
                        fic if you had claimed I would've killed manti d2, and then you could tattle V and maybe post KRAUT IS A WOLF like a minute before night ends in case you die?

                        I assume blues will claim out of getting lynched 100% of the time but that could be a misconception on my part. also I now completely understand why using tattle very early is a bad idea.

                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        the biggest most thorough post danceguy made in the game was a point-by-point accurate breakdown of how i was a wolf on day 2, and i think i just talked about how one should exist in a state of discomfort or maybe it was the speech about confidence i don't remember but after that he lost just enough of either comfort or confidence in my wolfiness to commit to a push against me
                        hahaha. I think more than anything I was just bummed that I couldn't get anyone to vote with me (aside from Svaz (who was a wolf))

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                          I didn't even look at the thread while I was being pushed against because I didn't think I'd actually get killed. The read on Manti was so clear and the push on Manti was so strong before that that I figured I wouldn't be touched.

                          I got a text from V at 10:30 that read:

                          hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

                          that literally ruined my night
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                            I also told Xiz throughout the game that if the push on me strengthened over time I would tattle myself to spite everyone.
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                              Unfortunately I wasn't there to see if I could curb it.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                                V called me 'the prized possession of this solipsistic orgy' which kind of made up for getting lynched, though. Was very touched.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...