TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pokelda
    ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2006
    • 3878

    #31
    Re: WTG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

    fuck this game fuck everything uck twg im done GOOD B YE

    cya *puts om aviator goggles flies off into sunset

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #32
      Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

      Okay I figured it out Whoop
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #33
        Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

        GG is what I meant im on comp now it was autocorrect sorry

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #34
          Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

          gg y'all!
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #35
            Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

            I am an abomination

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #36
              Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

              major major props to V, Svaz, Manti, Kraut. made it through with 3 alive even after a block and the unfortunate James clear.

              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              welp 20 minutes guess nothing is happening

              manti
              this was the single most disorienting post in the game for me. I considered V/Fiction and V/TPS while pretty much ruling out V/Manti. well played.

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wait a minute? Dance, you didn't guard when the pizza guy was here?
              guarding the pizza guy wouldn't have done anything imo. save a confirmed human but lose a confirmed human. if anything, you get slightly less information if I die in place of someone.

              I'm an idiot though, jrodd I thought your hints in night 3 were a decoy, thought you would've just claimed loool

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              Before anyone complains about is not coming out, not only was I not going to save myself from a mess you guys created I wasn't about to start begging to be kept alive because of my role. The plan was Lynch manti, tattle V and call out kraut as a red. But I got killed. Oops.

              I honestly chose not to address the thread because I didn't think you guys were capable of killing me for no reason. Guess I was wrong.
              totes agreed that we created the mess, but couldn't you have pretty much done all of those things even after claiming?

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              Nothing about Charu was wolfy.

              You guys really kept digging a hole instead of judging people by their history. It felt like everyone was judging everyone else by what's expected of a wolf of a blue of Green as if archetypes mattered. Surface level thinking.
              yeah I was literally the only one calling out Charu and it was surface level thinking. sometimes I do that. I thought the reactions helped though.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #37
                Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                Xiz can you please give MVP to someone else? "leadership" is not a good thing when I literally force everyone to not lynch a wolf lollllllllll

                night actions:
                n1 - nothing. was leaning town for yoshl but didn't spot any pr tells.
                n2 - nothing. had 1 blue left at this point anyway sooooo
                n3 - nothing. didn't guard jrodd because I am a buffoon.
                n4 - jrodd. but seriously if humans had won this game via luck at the end I would've puked.

                I work 8hrs/day on a computer with no one around me. this is a problem for me. I apparently don't have the willpower to not switch tabs and do pointless rereading and overthink everything. it's bad for my productivity, bad for my health (lol), and probably bad for my game.

                gonna work on a different approach (it will involve posting less (youre welcome))

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                  Noooooooo, you were fine... Just, I think second guessing a bit too much. The wolves did a good job making you question your judgement.

                  Don't be someone that posts less! =C

                  Also, still gonna say if TPS had started to say anything, we would've mislynched Crazyjayde which would've made me pretty much go directly to Dark and I think everyone else would too. That would've started opening up some light in who's who.

                  Ah well, can't change what happened, it is what is it is!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    Xiz can you please give MVP to someone else? "leadership" is not a good thing when I literally force everyone to not lynch a wolf lollllllllll
                    No. Your effort and dedication was really something to note.

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                      Just wait until next game.

                      Comment

                      • Crazyjayde
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2007
                        • 1169

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                        GG all. Dug my own grave so I can't really say much about that, but I'd say this game was interesting from seeing everything unfold. I'll be honest, I was not so fond of that night when exchanges were almost exclusively between the confirmed blues, couldn't say much at the time since I was on the suspicion list but I think now I can say it's definitely something we should avoid doing in next games. Please? The whole TPS-Fiction-Pnt mislynches are mistakes we can't really control, everyone played within their mindsets and had valuable reasons to do so, I guess there needs to be a game like this once in a while.

                        Yes, I'll try to avoid getting paranoid, I definitely learned from that. And I see now that my claims weren't in synch to my actual line of thought, so I'll get on that too. Analysis were weak and I'm sorry I didn't much time to get involved on it as I had in my first game. I mean it was already past two phases when I started considering Manti's play.

                        Didn't even saw Svaz coming though, grats on the sneaky passive play. V played smooth too, and carried well the rest of the game. Kraut, I'm interested in seeing how you'd approach a different game, liked your input.

                        Fiction and Pnt I feel were very sad cases, because there wasn't enough to jump into the train and we fooled ourselves in thinking too fast. I still don't get it but oh well, shit happens. Definitely strong players. Mellon I guess I should have read more of you, I kinda forgot about your game until late and confused you with James. =_= James, you had much more food for your thoughts and I'm glad you were there to bring guidance as days ended. Charu, nice first game, you were definitely stronger later phases.

                        TPS, tbh, I didn't have much trust in your play, but I definitely didn't want to vote for you. Weird how that unfolded from a simple counter vote. Jrodd and Dance: everything is gonna be o.k, I was butthurt at first, but how could I be angry around you guys for any longer than a day . YoshL and Pokelda, a real shame you two had to go so quick. I can understand that feeling Pokelda though. :S








                        Just wait until next game.

                        TPS ~ 1990 - 2013

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                          ^ hahahaha that image

                          jayde I had an awful read on you lol, my bad! I thought you were emotionally defensive, which reminded me of freaky's game as SK. I don't even know what kind of tell that *should* be but it threw me off big time. we also have different approaches in terms of mechanics, so I was pretty selfish in thinking "he doesn't want to do what I want to do MUST BE WOLF"
                          Last edited by dAnceguy117; 10-13-2013, 08:51 AM.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                            You know, I was talking to someone about this and I had a realization that all the wolves left after Kraut said I was green for sure, lol. (I mean, they knew because of just being a wolf, but an interesting observation.)


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                              I'm taking a break from twig because I need to focus on other things and whenever I play twig it becomes the only reason I wake up in the morning.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party Postgame

                                play smaller 11/12 man games with two wolves to make up for those of us who are leaving
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...