TWG Turbo 37: Der Freischütz [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #796
    Re: TWG Turbo 37: Der Freischütz [GAME THREAD]

    Shoutouts to you hate for claiming vt in the eod of D1 for cred and doing the jTWG strat of trying to get everyone against me the moment I went afk for the second time.

    It was fun to read.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #797
      Re: TWG Turbo 37: Der Freischütz [GAME THREAD]

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      This post will give you MVP. I guarantee it. He went TMI on me this game.

      ps: I thought leetic was the Freikugel all along.


      Game is solved from my perspective because you're obviously the PR.
      prefacing this by saying that I'm not sure how much longer I'm gonna stay up tonight

      anyways

      firstly, why did you think that leetic was the freikugel
      secondly, what do you mean about sven going TMI? if anything, it is the opposite if he is a wolf because he was calling you scum, but he would have to know that you are town
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #798
        Re: TWG Turbo 37: Der Freischütz [GAME THREAD]

        ah wrong account fuck sry
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #799
          Re: TWG Turbo 37: Der Freischütz [GAME THREAD]

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          prefacing this by saying that I'm not sure how much longer I'm gonna stay up tonight

          anyways

          firstly, why did you think that leetic was the freikugel
          secondly, what do you mean about sven going TMI? if anything, it is the opposite if he is a wolf because he was calling you scum, but he would have to know that you are town
          I mean, scum knows that town are town. I don't get it.

          leetic proded me multiple times about role stuff. One was for the roundbox/raeko kill and the other times are somewhere in day 1. I misread the PR hunting stuff into him being a PR somehow. Most of it is speculative, but since he was a top poster and heavily oriented toward mechanics, I felt like he had a power role.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #800
            Re: TWG Turbo 37: Der Freischütz [GAME THREAD]

            H&H is basically trying to justify my meta around me, but I can't fake this level of paranoia accurately as a wolf.

            At most, I can fake confusion, but not this.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #801
              Re: TWG Turbo 37: Der Freischütz [GAME THREAD]

              haku, I'm gonna need you to be proactive instead of reactive
              you've started that a little bit here, which is good, but I need you to like
              show me why you're town
              rather than me ask you questions about why you're town

              if that makes any sense at all
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #802
                Re: TWG Turbo 37: Der Freischütz [GAME THREAD]

                Oh wait- you're actually not convinced even before the phase started ?

                I guess I'll have to dig then.

                I thought what I thought wouldn't matter here. One sec..

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #803
                  Re: TWG Turbo 37: Der Freischütz [GAME THREAD]

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Oh wait- you're actually not convinced even before the phase started ?

                  I guess I'll have to dig then.

                  I thought what I thought wouldn't matter here. One sec..
                  I mean... before the phase started, I didn't know if
                  a) lar being shot would end the game with a town victory or not
                  b) whether or not ara or I would die

                  fwiw I thought I would die over ara, but as sven pointed out, the vengeful is more of a threat at least on paper
                  idk that ara could've ever been lynched fwiw

                  maybe you were planning to fakeclaim freikugel if I shot you and it hit your vest idk

                  ------------------------

                  yes, what you thought matters a lot to me
                  I do NOT want to give sven the victory if he is a wolf
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #804
                    Re: TWG Turbo 37: Der Freischütz [GAME THREAD]

                    I didn't expect H&H to prepare this hard last phase just for this what the heck.

                    I'm getting role tide'd by the og team sega a**hole. Unbelievable.

                    Bro has been proofreading himself the entire way to here by abusing expectations on my play to a level that shouldn't be possible.

                    I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to try to find the first place even if I know it's him.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #805
                      Re: TWG Turbo 37: Der Freischütz [GAME THREAD]

                      For this phase I was trying to get ready for a debate with Ara and MML, not H&H and you.

                      I would have NK'd you out of fear without thinking as wolf.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #806
                        Re: TWG Turbo 37: Der Freischütz [GAME THREAD]

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        Hateandhatred (3): bugkid, Arapocalypse, roundbox
                        bugkid (5): Hakulyte, leetic, Hateandhatred, MixMasterLar, mellon_collie


                        Insta was reached at post #375.

                        You have 10 minutes to dispute these results via PM
                        holy hell, leetic saved H&H here.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #807
                          Re: TWG Turbo 37: Der Freischütz [GAME THREAD]

                          well, so did I.

                          My god, I've been horrible this game.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #808
                            Re: TWG Turbo 37: Der Freischütz [GAME THREAD]

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            Previous votecount had a mistake

                            Actual final votecount

                            leetic (3): thesunfan, Hateandhatred, Arapocalypse
                            Hateandhatred (2): MixMasterLar, leetic

                            The mistake didn't affect the results in any way thankfully

                            Wait- that was a kitb between 2 wolves. Literally all of town was right this eod. (except me who didn't vote)

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #809
                              Re: TWG Turbo 37: Der Freischütz [GAME THREAD]

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              For this phase I was trying to get ready for a debate with Ara and MML, not H&H and you.

                              I would have NK'd you out of fear without thinking as wolf.
                              did you think I was going to shoot sven?
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #810
                                Re: TWG Turbo 37: Der Freischütz [GAME THREAD]

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                did you think I was going to shoot sven?
                                Either him or me so I don't mislynch someone or tunnel into him or ara.

                                Comment

                                Working...