Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #916
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    I mean, I was hoping he might have an idea?
    fair enough

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #917
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      i have an idea about why dbp gave that read, but eh

      kinda wish he'd just answer you

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #918
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        I feel like sippin hakus Kool Aid atm. I didn't like dbp last phase and not much has changed if I'm being honest

        I also feel like Ariel needs some pressure because everyone is town reading him and I want to see how he handles some heat.

        Omw home soon
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #919
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          I have Blind off the table for this phase as well.
          I highly doubt Ariel is wolf because of the big posts/game progression.

          I want something solved within DBP/inDheart/Charu/FreezinIce.

          Ideally within DBP/inDheart atm.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #920
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Hello, yes, I just took a two hour nap that I really needed and I refreshed to see this post

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Therefore, if Sunfan is a wolf, he's insane because if this game has a Cop/Doc/Tracker, he pmuch just committed suicide.
            And I just wanted to say "lol no" to this considering no one died, but I'm sure someone already has.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #921
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              Hello, yes, I just took a two hour nap that I really needed and I refreshed to see this post



              And I just wanted to say "lol no" to this considering no one died, but I'm sure someone already has.
              But doctor.
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #922
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                And I just wanted to say "lol no" to this considering no one died, but I'm sure someone already has.
                I don't get why you said this.

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #923
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Wait am I reading that right
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #924
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    I want a nap too.

                    Twg or nap.



                    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #925
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      I want a nap too.

                      Twg or nap.



                      Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

                      Can you help me town read you first ?

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #926
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I don't get why you said this.
                        If wolf failed to kill someone, they have to assume it's either jailor, or doctor.

                        And losing a kill in a game with such short amount of players is kind of bad for wolves... I think.

                        So the smart thing to do as a wolf would be to instantly claim jailor or doctor, and then wait for a counter of any kind. If there is one, you trade it.

                        Feel like that would be the normal move here.

                        ...Except it's not happening here because I do think everyone came in the thread and didn't CC thesunfan, so...


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #927
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Also, where da fuck has backpack been?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #928
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Feel like we cracked something after not going down inDheart's throat and he just suddenly became very muted.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #929
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              If wolf failed to kill someone, they have to assume it's either jailor, or doctor.

                              And losing a kill in a game with such short amount of players is kind of bad for wolves... I think.

                              So the smart thing to do as a wolf would be to instantly claim jailor or doctor, and then wait for a counter of any kind. If there is one, you trade it.

                              Feel like that would be the normal move here.

                              ...Except it's not happening here because I do think everyone came in the thread and didn't CC thesunfan, so...
                              The odds are not worth it. I'd expect wolves to be simply quiet this phase.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #930
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                And yes, I am him calling him out for it.

                                If I see inDheart flip town, I'm calling for him to get lynched next 100%

                                If I see inDheart flip wolf, then I'm calling him possible partner as well, but it won't be as 100%


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...