Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1066
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    I mean

    I think you just thought me asking you about why you thought it should happen made you think that I didn't want to lynch inD

    but that's not the case
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1067
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I mean

      I think you just thought me asking you about why you thought it should happen made you think that I didn't want to lynch inD

      but that's not the case
      Well, alright.

      I'm gonna place my vote since it's coming close.

      inDheart


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #1068
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        i was half expecting a legacy after that one post where you were going to tell all or something

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1069
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          I really, really, think that killing DBP isn't even that bad.

          Its just not what needs to happen now. I think DBP has been scummy. I don't think he should die before inD.

          I think Freezin had a really good day today.

          I think Haku is almost always town.

          I think Anabel is almost always town.

          I think Charu is probably town; if he's a wolf he's not really playing like I've ever seen him play before.

          Outside of that, I don't really like who remains.

          DBP is townie when he's here, but its not a lasting thing and I really, really wish I had more from him.

          blind's posts are just lackluster. just kinda feels like he's a wolf more than anything else. I was fine with giving him a pass from the previous phase but at this point I think I have no choice but to call his weaksauce play wolfy.

          I think that inD looks the best out of these three. I really do. But I think that not killing inD here is a mistake.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #1070
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            As of Post #1066, this votecount should be valid:


            Votes -- Lynch --- Voters
            2 -- DaBackpack -- Arielbananate7 (63), FreezinIce (114)
            2 -- inDheart -- DaBackpack (65), Charu (243),
            4 -- not voting -- the sun fan (204), inDheart (200), Hakulyte (84), blindreper1179 (54)

            If I have listed you incorrectly, or not at all, please bring it to my attention. I'm doing this manually so there may be some mistakes.

            Day ends in 19 minutes, at Midnight Server Time.
            Reminder: :00 OK, :01 NOT ok.
            Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 10-2-2017, 10:41 PM.





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1071
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              inDheart

              sorry if you're town. You kept posting either way, and it is appreciated.

              If you're town, then its definitely going to be worthwhile for others to look back at your posts.

              I know that sucks to hear because you'd rather live of course, but I don't really see how I can let that happen.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1072
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Actually tempted to tell no one, but blind, to vote.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1073
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  I do wanna say that if its dbp/blind that sort by postcount strikes again
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #1074
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    blind what are you at

                    (he says, again)

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1075
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      if it was DBP that told Charu to suck a dick then I don't think they're possibly together btw

                      this is mainly @ freezin
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1076
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I really, really, think that killing DBP isn't even that bad.

                        Its just not what needs to happen now. I think DBP has been scummy. I don't think he should die before inD.

                        I think Freezin had a really good day today.

                        I think Haku is almost always town.

                        I think Anabel is almost always town.

                        I think Charu is probably town; if he's a wolf he's not really playing like I've ever seen him play before.

                        Outside of that, I don't really like who remains.

                        DBP is townie when he's here, but its not a lasting thing and I really, really wish I had more from him.

                        blind's posts are just lackluster. just kinda feels like he's a wolf more than anything else. I was fine with giving him a pass from the previous phase but at this point I think I have no choice but to call his weaksauce play wolfy.

                        I think that inD looks the best out of these three. I really do. But I think that not killing inD here is a mistake.
                        I always lynch DBP before inDheart here because I didn't like Charu who wanted to push on that inDheart wagon because I don't believe they're W/W ever in this scenario.

                        It's not like you rolled Cop and got a check on him. The odds of him being wolf are about equal as the odds of him not being wolf and getting targeted.

                        In this scenario, I would just go with guts and maintain prison over inDheart.

                        tl;dr: if inDheart flips town, I think wolf team is always exactly DBP/Charu.

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #1077
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          As of Post #1074, this votecount should be valid:


                          Votes -- Lynch --- Voters
                          3 -- inDheart -- DaBackpack (65), Charu (244), the sun fan (208)
                          2 -- DaBackpack -- Arielbananate7 (63), FreezinIce (114)
                          3 -- not voting -- inDheart (202), Hakulyte (84), blindreper1179 (54)

                          If I have listed you incorrectly, or not at all, please bring it to my attention. I'm doing this manually so there may be some mistakes.

                          Day ends in 15 minutes, at Midnight Server Time.
                          Reminder: :00 OK, :01 NOT ok.





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #1078
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            man

                            i really would wanna vote dbp right now but it's probably wrong to do that

                            but it's right from the whole not dying thing

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1079
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              man

                              i really would wanna vote dbp right now but it's probably wrong to do that

                              but it's right from the whole not dying thing
                              not dying should trump all
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1080
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                It's not like you rolled Cop and got a check on him. The odds of him being wolf are about equal as the odds of him not being wolf and getting targeted.
                                no they're not
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...