Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #721
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    At least my record of correctly reading sunfan based on his scumtells stays alive
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • Arielbananate7
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 6

      #722
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      At least my record of correctly reading sunfan based on his scumtells stays alive
      What do you mean by this?

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #723
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Arielbananate7
        What do you mean by this?
        There are 2 things that sunfan does almost always when he is scum. One happens at eod and the other happens midday usually.

        He is unaware of what they are obviously.

        In all the games I've played with him (5-10?) he has never failed to do one or both of these tells as scum, or failed to do them as town.

        It's the reason I pressure him early now, because it helps me be sure of who I'm dealing with.
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #724
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Arielbananate7
          Well, thank you. What did you think was not right?
          Its not what I think is wrong, it's that you gave multiple scenarios, and all of them can't be right. But you putting them together with reads on people is well done.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #725
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            who do you think inD partner is sun?

            (Sheeping NOW Charu, ya birb)
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #726
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              who do you think inD partner is sun?

              (Sheeping NOW Charu, ya birb)
              idk
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Arielbananate7
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 6

                #727
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                I think this jailer role is not very good. Even if we believe sun fan, which I do right now, we do not really know what the heck is going on. Maybe next time they should split it up to be an escort and a doctor instead.

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                There are 2 things that sunfan does almost always when he is scum. One happens at eod and the other happens midday usually.

                He is unaware of what they are obviously.

                In all the games I've played with him (5-10?) he has never failed to do one or both of these tells as scum, or failed to do them as town.

                It's the reason I pressure him early now, because it helps me be sure of who I'm dealing with.
                So..if I am understanding, you did not really believe what you were saying about sun fan, at first? Do you believe what you have said about charu?

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #728
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  jailor not being good is important to the balance of the game

                  yeah, you don't KNOW anything, but its a good bit of fun to try and figure out what happened
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #729
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    splitting it up into a doctor and a roleblocker (which I /think/ is the name of the TWG equivalent of an escort idr) would be too townsided fwiw.

                    Too few people for the wolves to try and lynch.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Arielbananate7
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 6

                      #730
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Well, ok. I did not think about it that way.

                      The escort stops somebody from being able to do anything at night. So I think those are the same thing.

                      Comment

                      • Arielbananate7
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 6

                        #731
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Maybe I will go to bed early and try to be awake early, because this is kind of boring right now.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #732
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                          Well, ok. I did not think about it that way.

                          The escort stops somebody from being able to do anything at night. So I think those are the same thing.
                          yeah
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #733
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                            Maybe I will go to bed early and try to be awake early, because this is kind of boring right now.
                            don't change your hours for this game without knowing that its not going to mess anything up irl
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Arielbananate7
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 6

                              #734
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Do not worry, I am looking for work now so it does not matter so much. I just have been known to sleep through alarms.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #735
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Even though he voted backpack and was catching up and not looking at the thread in real time at a pretty important moment?
                                didn't he vote xel at the end? i'm pretty sure he posted in between the votes and that's how he would have voted

                                Comment

                                Working...