Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #991
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    I'd like to avoid repeating yesterday if possible
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #992
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      Do more leading sunfan

      Where are you at in regards to dbp vs indheart. Eod is coming up
      i'm saying very little on purpose

      I will get everything out

      leading here is exactly what town doesn't need
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #993
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        i'm saying very little on purpose

        I will get everything out

        leading here is exactly what town doesn't need
        Alright
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #994
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          like, if I just hammered home my thoughts, probably less would've been done

          that's my thinking, at least
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #995
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            tell me if we agree on another thing in a way only I would understand, inD

            if you don't feel comfortable trying, I understand
            yeah, not right now

            i tried to sneak it in earlier elsewhere though

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #996
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              I get that that's boring and its not really a good mesh with your playstyle

              its a bad one with mine too
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #997
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by inDheart
                yeah, not right now

                i tried to sneak it in earlier elsewhere though
                I missed it, but thanks
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #998
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I missed it, but thanks
                  I bet I know what it was I'll go check
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #999
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    i get the impression some people left thread thinking this was a sure thing

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1000
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      I think I found it

                      I have no idea what you're trying to tell me though
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1001
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        i get the impression some people left thread thinking this was a sure thing
                        at least one person in charu thinks its should be
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #1002
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I think I found it

                          I have no idea what you're trying to tell me though
                          it's probably not what you found at all, i wasn't trying to be cagey

                          like i wasn't trying to leave it in a way only you would find THIS time

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1003
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            i get the impression some people left thread thinking this was a sure thing
                            Maybe, or they're just not saying anything purposely, aka, backpack.

                            Kind of annoying, it's pretty much my primary reason of scum reading him now. He clearly saw you explaining things, and then just... didn't say anything else.

                            Also the fact he wanted you dead too, either by bussing means (because pre-planned) or just a good scapegoat to used (thesunfan outing and saying he thinks freezin is wolfin').

                            Very very annoying.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #1004
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              My reads atm quick and dirty

                              Sunfan uncc pr
                              Haku obvtown
                              Indheart is strange. Mechanics and my own wallpost dictate he's the more likely choice for the high percent wolf lynch but 2 things are giving me pause:

                              1 his tone is really towny atm

                              Number 2 leads into my next read:
                              Dbp looks like garbage atm.

                              Ariel is clear only because there's an abundance of more likely wolves.

                              Chart trending down. Might be solvable depending on flips but won't kill today

                              Blind towntold already in my eyes
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1005
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                I intend to vote DBP this phase for what I said.

                                Not sure where's votecount, but it's possible he's already at 2 votes if not 3.

                                Comment

                                Working...