TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #61
    Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

    Like... so violated...



    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #62
      Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

      Originally posted by Charu
      Shadow was using Freezin's posts as a way to paint him red and given reasons why he may have done this and that.

      Freezin didn't really do that. Instead of attacking his posts back while also giving reasons as to why Shadow was full of shit, he went with the "stop tunneling, you're sprouting nonsense, shut up, I did this because..."

      Do you see the problem?
      I mean you're probably tired of this but I think freezin played really the same as last game; I don't think he can *do something that I'm going to message you on discord when it starts working for me again* as a wolf either
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #63
        Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

        Originally posted by Charu
        Nah, light was obvious scum here.

        Probably would've been safer, but I knew I was probably going to die in the night, so I was looking for the partner.

        And I always kept going back to Freezin. Shadow was maybe in my thoughts... mmm... a totaly of five times when I got a whiff of Freezin's tone.

        But the logic stood its ground I feel.
        Originally posted by Charu
        And, I swear, there was somewhere Shadow did, he stroked my pride or... something.

        I feel violated...
        Heh. Everything I said about what how I thought you played was true btw

        So yes, I was pocketing you in a sense, but also yes I was definitely 100% forreal about those comments otherwise I would've been scumreading you

        so feel violated if you want, but I guess your pride got stroked with truth :P





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #64
          Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

          Originally posted by Charu
          Like... so violated...

          d'awww





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #65
            Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I mean you're probably tired of this but I think freezin played really the same as last game; I don't think he can *do something that I'm going to message you on discord when it starts working for me again* as a wolf either
            You're right, he played much the same game after getting tunneled BUT
            he had a point in the game with you, and was going after you for a toneread mainly, which you attacked with logic, which made it seem like it was a culture clash, hence why you guys were eventually declared TvT and dropped

            here there were actually pretty glaring contradictions, objectively speaking, that I wouldn't have liked to see from him as town (at least not until his tone made up for it) either. I tried to exploit them and his tone caught up eventually, but yeah I he gave me a better basis to attack him with than he gave you

            so similar, but not the same I feel like
            then again that's just from my wolf-goggles so I might be biased, but yea





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • Lightknight924
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1164

              #66
              Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
              zzziwishigottoplaymorebecauseiwouldvepushedforyoubutwhateverilynakah
              thats exactly the other reason. You were too smart and sober to the mix of humans to be kept alive.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #67
                Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                honestly that might've been something I should've done differently last game; I should've just continued to scumread him because there were contradictions
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #68
                  Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  I hope this means you're gonna play another game here soon though :P
                  Hoping to as soon as I can, now that I've got my feet wet I wanna feel the ocean up to my knees~
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #69
                    Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                    K slept off my salt

                    Gg wolves!

                    Sorry for mini meltdown at eod I'll keep mechanics in mind from now on
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #70
                      Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                      Just so y'all know, lazy towns get lynched

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #71
                        Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        you're not allowed to unvote when you've voted in lylo
                        when you vote/get voted, you're not allowed to unvote
                        you're banking the game on that person being mafia

                        I explained this last game; glad to see people read the post
                        #salt
                        yea on 2+2 (and maybe MU, i'd assume so but ive never played a game on there) in defined setups with flips, votes are locked in at ML, like once you vote at ML you are unable to change

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #72
                          Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          yea on 2+2 (and maybe MU, i'd assume so but ive never played a game on there) in defined setups with flips, votes are locked in at ML, like once you vote at ML you are unable to change
                          even if votes are unlocked, you still don't unvote for the reasons that sunfan posted about before

                          once you make that vote as town, you're saying the person you're voting is 100% a wolf, so no take-backsies

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #73
                            Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                            we should lock votes at lylo at least for one game to see what happens

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            Working...