TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1304

    #16
    Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Like I wasn't kidding when I said that was least favorite part of twg is eating attacks for hours on end and being expected to respond to every point.

    Bleh
    I agree
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • Lightknight924
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 1164

      #17
      Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

      So when I called out KILL MELLONCOLLIE, it was directed at Shadowolfe, not the humans. Thought I was going to die, and wanted Shadow to have that last instruction since we couldn't do OOTD.

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #18
        Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

        Originally posted by Lightknight924
        So when I called out KILL MELLONCOLLIE, it was directed at Shadowolfe, not the humans. Thought I was going to die, and wanted Shadow to have that last instruction since we couldn't do OOTD.
        genius

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #19
          Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          Like I wasn't kidding when I said that was least favorite part of twg is eating attacks for hours on end and being expected to respond to every point.

          Bleh
          Thing is, Shadow had the upperhand on you. He had accumulated a lot of quotes and posts and reasonings to paint you red.

          You didn't really do any back. Kept on saying "tunneling, mud flinging, attacking" back at him without showing the rest what you're seeing. We can't see what you're seeing if all you're saying is that.

          Also just defending yourself doesn't help you in the long run. You got to punch back with equal points to slander his views.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #20
            Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

            feel like this is some nth time i've missed a self pres vote due to a rush at the end

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

              Light, what made you PR read mellon?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #22
                Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                Very interesting game!


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #23
                  Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame



                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #24
                    Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                    you're not allowed to unvote when you've voted in lylo
                    when you vote/get voted, you're not allowed to unvote
                    you're banking the game on that person being mafia

                    I explained this last game; glad to see people read the post
                    #salt
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Lightknight924
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 1164

                      #25
                      Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                      Charu did really well this game. Like if I were human I'd have been listening to Charu intently and believing him and I'd have pressed hard at the wolves because I agreed with all his suspicions.

                      Haku was always right about what I was doing. I just couldn't post and say "yeah, you called me out."

                      Shadow deserves the mvp I think because most he did most of the real deep analysis down to earth stuff that a human would try to do.
                      Last edited by Lightknight924; 03-23-2017, 10:17 PM.

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #26
                        Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Thing is, Shadow had the upperhand on you. He had accumulated a lot of quotes and posts and reasonings to paint you red.

                        You didn't really do any back. Kept on saying "tunneling, mud flinging, attacking" back at him without showing the rest what you're seeing. We can't see what you're seeing if all you're saying is that.

                        Also just defending yourself doesn't help you in the long run. You got to punch back with equal points to slander his views.
                        Probably.

                        My b
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #27
                          Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          you're not allowed to unvote when you've voted in lylo
                          when you vote/get voted, you're not allowed to unvote
                          you're banking the game on that person being mafia

                          I explained this last game; glad to see people read the post
                          #salt
                          Sorry for not learning from last game.

                          I'll keep that in mind
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #28
                            Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            you're not allowed to unvote when you've voted in lylo
                            when you vote/get voted, you're not allowed to unvote
                            you're banking the game on that person being mafia

                            I explained this last game; glad to see people read the post
                            #salt
                            i read it

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #29
                              Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              ..
                              ur a god dude
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #30
                                Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                                Originally posted by Lightknight924
                                Shadow deserves the mvp I think because most he did most of the real deep analysis down to earth stuff that a human would try to do.
                                Knowing your partner is up to no good will always make you say that.

                                Believe me when I say, I bet you'd be hard pressed to say he was wolf if you were town.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...