TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #31
    Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

    Originally posted by Charu
    Light, what made you PR read mellon?
    Ltwg she did similar things where she would talk and contribute concisely, but not more than she need to, and I sensed a "protect my identity" aroma to her posting on the first day

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #32
      Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

      I didn't read the thread before I posted that, sorry
      glad to see that it was brought up
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #33
        Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        you're not allowed to unvote when you've voted in lylo
        when you vote/get voted, you're not allowed to unvote
        you're banking the game on that person being mafia

        I explained this last game; glad to see people read the post
        #salt
        I, too, have read it.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #34
          Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          Sorry for not learning from last game.

          I'll keep that in mind
          I like your last signature quote


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #35
            Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

            I like that botchi changed his avatar.

            THE BOTCHALOTCH

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #36
              Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

              THE BOTCHALOTCH
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #37
                Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                i did my job so im happy /shrug

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #38
                  Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                  that was a quality post

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #39
                    Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    i did my job so im happy /shrug
                    lmao

                    your subbing in is appreciated (y)

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #40
                      Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                      lightknight, you had a really solid read on mellon being a PR
                      good job there
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #41
                        Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                        GG all~!
                        Mellon I really didn't think it was you until Nakah drew my attention to it
                        he also seemed really convinced, and I thought Charu was probably fakeclaiming for cover anyways. Don't feel down, you did great hiding it!

                        @Celirra good shoutout but I'd like to think I'd have talked you into townreading me if you had survived that phase

                        Yeah, the mechanics ish was bad but at the time it really felt like Freezin was starting to post really, super purely. If I had continued to tunnel onto him, it would've been wolfy af because his toneread would eventually outweigh the logic of the case I brought against him. I feel like I probably would've done the same thing as town, too, despite mechanics calling for one of us to always be wolf. Mainly because lightknight/haku were never in thread at the same time (this is an actual reason) and because only charu would know how to wolfrush properly in that given scenario (also an actual reason), and because Freezin started to be a little too genuine for my tastes, so I had to throw him off a bit (should've known not to tunnel the guy who got townread after being tunneled by sunfan).

                        @NAKAH GG BRUDDAHWOLF, that was fun and stressful. I only realized what you meant by KILL MELLONXCOLLIE after we killed her and she flipped vig, so I was careful in my wording of your quotes the following day to not draw undue attention to KILL.

                        I feel like inD was most likely to get on our tail. Glad he died when he did, prolly would've fearkilled him anyways that night because he called out both my affiliation with Nakah and Nakah's phrasing in KILL MELLONXCOLLIE

                        but yeah this was fun, and a game well played

                        I'm still on #teamNOBUS, but I guess I realized it's occasionally necessary, and I was going for a sweep over actually killing him that phase anyways.

                        also please don't lynch me for this in the future D:
                        I feel like this is how games like Classics Man happen D:
                        I feel like I'm gonna get mislynched at least twice for this
                        oh well

                        GREAT GAME IT WAS FUN SORRY FOR THE TOWERPOST IN POSTGAME Y'ALL ARE AWESOME and I'mma go celebrate after dinner~! <3





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #42
                          Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                          just want to say that I was 2/2 on the wolves
                          I am a god please bow to me I deserve to be king of the postgame etc etc
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #43
                            Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            @Celirra good shoutout but I'd like to think I'd have talked you into townreading me if you had survived that phase
                            I'd tend to agree, looking back on it a big part of it was my own gut feeling and was hard to really rationalize. You played a solid game dude
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #44
                              Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              just want to say that I was 2/2 on the wolves
                              I am a god please bow to me I deserve to be king of the postgame etc etc
                              I wish you were in this game then.

                              You probably could've convinced me, because Freezin wasn't doing that at all.

                              No offense, of course.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #45
                                Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                Very interesting game!
                                Of note: I finally got DBP to send me a friend request as a result of playing this game! :O

                                kidding, kidding but he did randomly add me on Discord in the heat of lylo LOL
                                @DBP didja read it all or just the last phase?





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...