TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #46
    Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

    what did not convince you about freezin?
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #47
      Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

      I mean honestly I might not have been much help; I got to the freezin townread because I was sure Shado/Lightknight were wolfin' there really were no other candidates in my mind ot her than mayyyyyyyyyyyyyybe you
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #48
        Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        I'm still on #teamNOBUS, but I guess I realized it's occasionally necessary, and I was going for a sweep over actually killing him that phase anyways.
        from the sideline i was dying over you two voting each other because you had it at 50/50 and made it 100/0 for town

        i thought you guys legit thought one of you was going down and instead just wanted the thunderdome cred, and then you unvoted again

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #49
          Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          just want to say that I was 2/2 on the wolves
          I am a god please bow to me I deserve to be king of the postgame etc etc
          hey don't be a swagjockey, nerd!

          for serious though when'd you guess this? at f5? nightphase before? f7? DAY ZERO?!





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #50
            Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

            Sorry for killing you early DFR. It was the only way to make Haku confused.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #51
              Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              just want to say that I was 2/2 on the wolves
              I am a god please bow to me I deserve to be king of the postgame etc etc
              sideline MVP

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #52
                Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                just want to say that I was 2/2 on the wolves
                I am a god please bow to me I deserve to be king of the postgame etc etc
                7/7 boys


                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #53
                  Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  what did not convince you about freezin?
                  Shadow was using Freezin's posts as a way to paint him red and given reasons why he may have done this and that.

                  Freezin didn't really do that. Instead of attacking his posts back while also giving reasons as to why Shadow was full of shit, he went with the "stop tunneling, you're sprouting nonsense, shut up, I did this because..."

                  Do you see the problem?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #54
                    Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                    Originally posted by Lightknight924
                    Sorry for killing you early DFR. It was the only way to make Haku confused.
                    zzziwishigottoplaymorebecauseiwouldvepushedforyoubutwhateverilynakah

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #55
                      Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I'd tend to agree, looking back on it a big part of it was my own gut feeling and was hard to really rationalize. You played a solid game dude
                      Thanks! I get it lol gutreads are pretty solid if you give em cred and can be devastating to wolves...or town.
                      I hope this means you're gonna play another game here soon though :P





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #56
                        Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        just want to say that I was 2/2 on the wolves
                        I am a god please bow to me I deserve to be king of the postgame etc etc
                        something something roll tide

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #57
                          Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                          Nah, light was obvious scum here.

                          Probably would've been safer, but I knew I was probably going to die in the night, so I was looking for the partner.

                          And I always kept going back to Freezin. Shadow was maybe in my thoughts... mmm... a totaly of five times when I got a whiff of Freezin's tone.

                          But the logic stood its ground I feel.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #58
                            Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                            And, I swear, there was somewhere Shadow did, he stroked my pride or... something.

                            I feel violated...


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #59
                              Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              Of note: I finally got DBP to send me a friend request as a result of playing this game! :O

                              kidding, kidding but he did randomly add me on Discord in the heat of lylo LOL
                              @DBP didja read it all or just the last phase?
                              I added a bunch of people from TWG completely because I felt like it, spontaneously, it had nothing to do with the game

                              I did watch the final phase tho


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #60
                                Re: TWG Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Postgame

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                LOL BOATS dude #bestgame I would've voted 3x for it tbh

                                They always say there's no time like your first
                                Also you may be a dying god, and sunfan a sideline god
                                but both of you are just swagjockeys now, nerds!!!

                                hahaha that was fun to write





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...