TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #16
    Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

    True that
    ​

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #17
      Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

      would like to point out that post theory wasn't really correct this game

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #18
        Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

        Well, Tokzic had 0 posts, Xel only replaced out late and I posted less on purpose.

        It's not really helping.
        Last edited by Hakulyte; 10-26-2016, 11:22 PM.

        Comment

        • R.E. Aryxi
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2016
          • 38

          #19
          Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

          Shit
          Originally posted by Charu
          So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #20
            Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            would like to point out that post theory wasn't really correct this game
            As I pointed out, it was off by 1 post.

            *shrug* data is data.
            ​

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

              What the fuck, it's already over


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #22
                Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                Was this even three days long? lol


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #23
                  Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  *shrug* data is data.
                  lmfao.
                  Good game town
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Well, I solved the game wel enough that Xel was conviced to concede; I don't feel too bad over mislynching SunFan.

                  But I must confess I read him wrong.

                  Also, because Shado posted 21 times at EoD and Haku only posted 20 with the fact that the players had to be split 4/5, this is our first example of Post Theory not being correct. You may now mock me.
                  I'm gonna mock you actually for the first part of this post. Xel conceded because of sunfan, not you 'solving the game well enough'.
                  Also you should go back and look through all the past twg games for 'data' rather than saying this is the first example and acting smug about it
                  Last edited by Gradiant; 10-26-2016, 11:39 PM.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #24
                    Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Well, I solved the game wel enough that Xel was conviced to concede; I don't feel too bad over mislynching SunFan.
                    get the fuck out


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #25
                      Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      get the fuck out
                      I thought he was joking there





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #26
                        Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                        Open question:

                        It is EoD, votes are good at 1:00 and bad at 1:01.

                        You rolled Wolf, you need to self-pres vote. You're looking at the clock it just barely ticked 1:01.

                        Do you stop posting now in fear of getting modkilled or you post anyway and pray and you don't get modkilled?

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #27
                          Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                          tokzic bailed because he was a wolf, or because he's hasn't changed as always, and feels like signing up and not participating is ok


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #28
                            Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Open question:

                            It is EoD, votes are good at 1:00 and bad at 1:01.

                            You rolled Wolf, you need to self-pres vote. You're looking at the clock it just barely ticked 1:01.

                            Do you stop posting now in fear of getting modkilled or you post anyway and pray and you don't get modkilled?
                            neither, you plan for self pres votes and give yourself enough time to make those votes while compensating for server requests and stuff.


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #29
                              Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                              That was a fun and quick game.

                              This is you MML:

                              Last edited by FreezinIce; 10-26-2016, 11:52 PM.
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #30
                                Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                                This is fine I deserve this.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...