TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #31
    Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    prays he doesn't roll woof
    If this is why you went MIA, then you need to reevaluate your definition of commitment and what making one means.





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #32
      Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

      @MML; For future games, just use "he" for me. I could not in good consciousness read your posts seriously because of it.

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #33
        Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        @MML; For future games, just use "he" for me. I could not in good consciousness read your posts seriously because of it.
        Oh yeah, I forgot to make that my first post here. HAKU IS MALE.

        If any of you are undercover fanfic writers, Haku said a fanfic of MML and genderswapped Haku might be interesting to read.





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #34
          Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

          Originally posted by inDheart


          Players
          1. thesunfan Vanilla Town, won at endgame
          2. Hakulyte Wolf, lynched D2
          3. Tokzic XelNya Wolf, lynched D3
          4. Pazzaz Vanilla Town, won at endgame
          5. juckter1 Vanilla Town, killed N2
          6. ShadoWolfe Vanilla Town, lynched D1
          7. R.E. Aryxi Vanilla Town, won at endgame
          8. psychoangel691 Seer, killed N1
          9. MixMasterLar Vanilla Town, won at endgame

          Replacements
          1. XelNya


          N0:
          psychoangel691 gets a random green check on juckter1

          N1:
          Wolves kill psychoangel691
          psychoangel691 investigates thesunfan

          N2:
          Wolves kill juckter1


          Winnie the Pooh Home Run Derby Chat (aka Dead Chat): https://discord.gg/DsEn9zm

          wolf chat ended up not being much of anything due to the circumstances

          send games to AA

          more thoughts when i get home or something
          I'm pretty sure I conceded beforee I got lynched.

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I'm not sure what to say about this game, I didn't expect my replacement to vote me.
          I was going for one of two things.

          1. MASSIVE distance. I did bus this game but how I bused this game was different enough that honestly I feel only greg caught it, and he didn't even really read last game from what I recall.
          2. I didn't expect them to actually lynch you though. Weird as it sounds if you had self presed or if we had both made it through tthat day I feel the game was an easy win, in good favor of you though living on.

          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
          Xel really should've pushed KitB. I WANTED SUNFAN TO TAKE THAT LONG SAD SHOWER. Coulda killed Lar and pitted the newer players off each other.

          Also, bussing Haku was a terrible move.
          I agree that my execution of this was terrible. I fully take the blame for the loss, that was easily some of the shittiest choice making I've had. I actually said sorry in wolf chat thinkin haku was in there. I felt really bad about it.

          I still kinda do because Haku honestly was playing a pretty good game.

          I didn't push the KiTB because I felt any player who iso'd me would be able to gauge that at no time had I implied I thought sunfan was a good lynch canidate. And I know lar would have gone and iso'd me. If the KiTB was between me and any other player, I had a plan for it. If I could have gotten like Pizzaz as the KiTB and lived, I was gonna nightkill lar to make greg look scummy and go ham on it.

          tldr: Me self presing on sunfan after flip certainly showed I was scum. Self pressing on a stronger town is stupid.

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          lmfao.
          Good game town
          I'm gonna mock you actually for the first part of this post. Xel conceded because of sunfan, not you 'solving the game well enough'.
          Also you should go back and look through all the past twg games for 'data' rather than saying this is the first example and acting smug about it
          I conceded due to my own bad mistakes. I have a really hard time ever getting aggresive on greg just because how he posts always reads so fucking clean to me that arguing with him feels akin to suicide for me personally.

          aka greg scares me really bad if I'm wolf, and I can never really justify killing him early on.

          Now if I wanted to summerize why I played so poorly this game I'm gonna chalk it up to two things.

          1. Pacing. I've never played a turbo before and fuck is it a different expiriance. I'm also sick so me noticing I was replaced in was really late because I was waking up from like nyquil and shit. I could have done more that first day if that hadn't been the case. In fact, had I replaced in during day 0 it was totes a different ball game as I was home all day.
          2. This post tilted me so hard:

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          although Xel has not posted, I think that he is Lar's most likely partner, with Pazzaz as a possibility

          im town
          Juckter is town
          I think Aryxi is town
          Haku is kinda town for reevaluating on me
          lar is a wolf
          lar did have a weird "I'm not voting pazzaz because he's here" moment, but I think Xel makes a bit more sense because

          lar hasn't mentioned any postcount theory stuff, and I think the reason is because it would incriminate himself and his partner

          Haku is the one fly in the ointment imo, I can never really pin them down, but I feel pretty good about where I'm at rn
          Like I dunno how obvious it was to you greg but I literally had zero fucking clue how to deal with this post. Like I'm not even sure now.

          It just got nasty quick. Greg was on fucking point this game it's fucking gross.

          Also: Fuck post theory.

          Also this coulda been a better game, sorry about that guys, really. Especially Haku x.x
          Last edited by XelNya; 10-27-2016, 01:23 AM.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #35
            Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            Oh yeah, I forgot to make that my first post here. HAKU IS MALE.

            If any of you are undercover fanfic writers, Haku said a fanfic of MML and genderswapped Haku might be interesting to read.
            I am ShadoWolfe and I decide what others think.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #36
              Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

              I couldn't react in time for self-pres because I didn't properly keep track of voting and by the time I saw thesunfan's "vote xel 2 live" post it was already 1:01.

              A similar scenario happened last game where I voted juckter and couldn't swap in time and ended up getting shot + flipping another wolf.

              Timing is just that important. I didn't expect/wasn't prepared to deal with a CFD scenario that quickly.
              Last edited by Hakulyte; 10-27-2016, 01:33 AM.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #37
                Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                For the record, Haku kind of asked for us to feminine pronouns. I take those request seriously.

                I will only support Lar fanfiction if Wayward Vagabond agrees to read it
                ​

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #38
                  Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  For the record, Haku kind of asked for us to feminine pronouns. I take those request seriously.
                  Thanks.

                  Still, all things considered, I'm going to avoid going that route on a public forum.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #39
                    Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                    @Xel; I really think you simply had to distance yourself from me in that scenario and wait until tomorrow regardless of if I die or if you get targeted and die for having a low contribution.

                    Involving yourself at this moment was simply not worth the risk.

                    Nice try regardless, replacing at that moment is stressful. I also have a fairly long list of mistakes from my own play that I had time to find while I was in deadchat.

                    Originally posted by Xel
                    I didn't expect them to actually lynch you though
                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    Votecount:

                    Hakulyte (2) - XelNya, Pazzaz
                    XelNya (2) - juckter, thesunfan
                    Pazzaz (1) - Hakulyte
                    thesunfan (1) - MixMasterLar
                    not voting - R.E. Aryxi
                    You could have moved to Pazzaz or even thesunfan.
                    I could have moved my vote to thesunfan or you.

                    I just had no idea what was going on with your game since you just joined and we both messed up at same time.

                    I was also waiting to see if R.E. Aryxi would appear and do something. Not seeing him come in left me even more confused.

                    It's just a big lol fail for both of us.
                    Last edited by Hakulyte; 10-27-2016, 02:07 AM.

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #40
                      Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Thanks.

                      Still, all things considered, I'm going to avoid going that route on a public forum.
                      As opposed to a private chat, y'see.

                      I kid, I kid. 😂😜





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • Precarious
                        Unacceptable
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 208

                        #41
                        Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                        Wow, you guys finished this one in a hurry.

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #42
                          Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                          Yeah that last part of the day was insane to watch unfold. Sunfan was in the zone, he switched off Lar and went after xel without missing a beat.
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #43
                            Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                            If you're a wolf replacement and join a game in the middle of a day phase, are you allowed to go read the wolf chat even if you can't write in it?

                            That's by far the most logical thing I can think at that could have solved most of my issues with this game.

                            I could have left a lot of explanations about what I was planning to do and why etc.
                            Last edited by Hakulyte; 10-27-2016, 03:08 AM.

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #44
                              Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              If you're a wolf replacement and join a game in the middle of a day phase, are you allowed to go read the wolf chat even if you can't write in it?

                              That's by far the most logical thing I can think at that could have solved most of my issues with this game.

                              I could have left a lot of explanations about what I was planning to do and why etc.
                              Yes.





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #45
                                Re: TWG Turbo VI - Postgame

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'm pretty sure I conceded beforee I got lynched.
                                semantics really ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

                                i'll edit it though

                                Comment

                                Working...