TWG LXXX Host Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Cyrenics
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2009
    • 963

    #106
    Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

    I agree. I conceded to Fic 3 hours ago, which effectively ended voting.

    Fic's game is our LXXX scenario.

    And I will most certainly put up my Dark Cloud 2 scenario in LXXXI. It's fortunate really, I want to do more with the story. ^v^
    Originally posted by kaiten123
    wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

    Comment

    • jump_the_bullet
      Oh you fancy, huh?
      • Jan 2008
      • 912

      #107
      Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

      good god be patient
      im sure he'll put up signups when he gets online next.

      Comment

      • travman301
        #swagdog
        • Mar 2004
        • 2641

        #108
        Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

        The TWG story is a lost art.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #109
          Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

          Ya'll aren't voting for me, trav.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • TC_Cyrenics
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2009
            • 963

            #110
            Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

            I'm plenty patient.

            I just felt the need to officially announce that Fic had won hosting duties.

            And, I'm working closely with TWG players to make my story accessible, fun to read, well-rounded, and enjoyable to play.
            Originally posted by kaiten123
            wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

            Comment

            • clarinet89
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2008
              • 899

              #111
              Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

              i need to make a kick-ass game so i can get to host for once

              Questionable Content

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #112
                Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                Fiction is in Japan so his timetable is completely different.

                relax accordingly
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Bolth mannn
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 2228

                  #113
                  Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                  oh i thought i recognized his accent.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #114
                    Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                    Hes not from Japan, (at least i really don't think so) hes just in Japan
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #115
                      Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                      Yeah, hes not from Japan.

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #116
                        Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                        Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                        oh i thought i recognized his accent.
                        what.

                        Anyway, the game should be up by the time you guys decide to wake up.
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #117
                          Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                          Fj goes everywhere. I wanna travel. I think I'll go to... Las Vegas. ^

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Momoko_Katsura
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 177

                            #118
                            Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                            wtf is this?
                            o.o
                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I've taken over the internet.
                            Originally posted by MrRubix
                            My ego could crush whales.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            hello fossils. welcome to the boneyard

                            Comment

                            • mikebolt
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 94

                              #119
                              Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                              'cyrenics'

                              because bolth man told me to.

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #120
                                Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                                Originally posted by mikebolt
                                'cyrenics'

                                because bolth man told me to.
                                1. You don't play TWG, so don't vote on a game unless you are planning to.

                                2. This thread is done. The player sign ups have already begun.

                                Comment

                                Working...