TWG LXXX Host Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tupacodaman
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 635

    #76
    Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

    k, changing to fic

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #77
      Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

      Originally posted by Spyke_MH
      so with the impartial human we all will know who it is...and we have to talk to them in hopes of getting what we say sent around?
      essentially, yes.

      All players have the same means through which they can communicate their messages to the impartial role. This will be done through a mock account that the player and I will be sharing. The Impartial will decide what messages will be sent along with one of his own. So, yeah, you better get his favour quickly.

      Your freedom of speech is very limited in this game. If you break any of the laws of the town you will be exiled. There are many ways around them, though. The whole purpose of the game is to go around these laws finding out who has who as a TSF and finding wolves/blues through said information.

      Thing is, the game really depends on how the players interact with each other and how serious they take the laws of the town. I'm expecting everyone to police each other and report any unauthorized communication if they see it.

      The laws are very tricky, though. People probably will send me a ****load of PMs with logs of players saying that player X is their TSF simply because they mentioned player X. Guys, if they can talk about Player X then Player x isn't their TSF. Plain and simple. As long as everyone trusts each other to play by the rules and imagine that they have a gun to their head 24/7 ready to shoot as soon as they mention anything about their TSF the game should run fine. There are players who will try to force people to say anything about their TSF and use the host as a means to figuring out who the TSFs are. I'll only eliminate people who have actually broken the law.

      The swapper and the impartial essentially run the game for the humans. How you communicate your ideas/role claims/etc is what's going to be interesting.
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • TC_Cyrenics
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2009
        • 963

        #78
        Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

        I'm definitely going for the hosting gig next time around. I don't think I can outdo fic's scenario this vote.

        Fic, I bow to your Top Secret Friends game. I don't withdraw completely, but I suspect you'll win this one.
        Originally posted by kaiten123
        wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

        Comment

        • GG_Guru
          Let em' do what they want
          • Mar 2006
          • 3219

          #79
          Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

          'cyrenics'

          because bolth man told me to.

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #80
            Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

            Originally posted by Bolth mannn
            words.
            play whatever is thrown at you because the next time a game with cardflipping comes around it'll most likely have a huge catch or be boring as hell.

            my game is about thinking and isn't far from TWG at all.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • funmonkey54
              The Chill Keeper
              • Oct 2007
              • 4127

              #81
              Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

              I'm actually going to say Cy.

              Although, I think Fic's should be done too.
              Maybe do both just not at the same time?

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #82
                Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                Originally posted by GG_Guru
                'cyrenics'

                because bolth man told me to.
                Get the **** out of TWG. fic.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #83
                  Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                  Originally posted by funmonkey54
                  I'm actually going to say Cy.

                  Although, I think Fic's should be done too.
                  Maybe do both just not at the same time?
                  Bring back jTWG, lol.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • TC_Cyrenics
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 963

                    #84
                    Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                    Well, both of us have very good games out on the market.

                    I just love the intrigue of a thinking man's game.

                    Besides, my idea's not going anywhere for a while. I put in way too much time on the story to quit on it now. Although, if I don't win, it's serendipitous because I can fine-tune the story more closely, intricately, and ultimately more favorably for the players. A reason for everything, yes?
                    Originally posted by kaiten123
                    wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                    Comment

                    • GG_Guru
                      Let em' do what they want
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 3219

                      #85
                      Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      Get the **** out of TWG. fic.
                      Suck my dick f*ggot. No one likes you.

                      Comment

                      • Bolth mannn
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 2228

                        #86
                        Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                        cat fight

                        Bolth - 4
                        Cyrenics - 7
                        Fic - 8
                        Vicc - 2

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #87
                          Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                          don't know if I made this clear enough: every player's has a TSF and knows this person's name, role, and color. This is why your speech is limited.

                          what happens when a human's TSF is a wolf and the current wolf rep's TSF is a blue? note that the law still applies when speaking through the impartial so saying 'PLAYER A is a WOLF KILL HIM' will get the player who sent that message exiled.

                          The assigned TSFs won't be randomly selected so winning by exiling humans to get wolf names will be impossible. So that gives you plenty to think about already.
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #88
                            Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                            rzr, GG, settle down.

                            don't need your bull**** in TWG.
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • meno_rocks123
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2324

                              #89
                              Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                              edubunction

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #90
                                Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                                MENO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi :]

                                Fic, no BS between me and GG. Just trust me, we don't want him here. Remember how you felt when I was gonna have that TWG with a 25k credit prize and you guys didn't want it because stupid people woulod sign up. Well, yeah.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...