TWG LXXX Host Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iluswirl
    Clueless & Comfortable
    • May 2007
    • 462

    #91
    Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

    FIC!

    Haha.

    Also, this vote was not persuaded in any way, shape or form. So complain all you want.

    PS. Cardflipping is only fun for your first few games.
    Last edited by iluswirl; 04-23-2009, 07:41 PM.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #92
      Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

      I see fic's playing the call in favors card
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • TC_Cyrenics
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2009
        • 963

        #93
        Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

        I think fic's going to win this time.

        No worries. Good to be outdone by a veteran on the hosting duties. Better that than on a BS story with no point whatsoever. I feel really good about my chances for hosting game LXXXII.
        Originally posted by kaiten123
        wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

        Comment

        • iluswirl
          Clueless & Comfortable
          • May 2007
          • 462

          #94
          Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

          Lol manti. I've never played any game with fic.. Favors would be nothing. I like fic's game, hands down..

          I just wish I had my game all ready to go.. It's gonna be good. That's all i'm saying though.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #95
            Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

            Go... :[

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • TK_goelo
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2009
              • 389

              #96
              Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

              change my vote to Cyrenics
              Originally posted by ? 3?
              im a guy i just have hot girls in my avatar because i like tits ? 3?




              Comment

              • Bolth mannn
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2008
                • 2228

                #97
                Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                ok it seems everyone wants fic so you might as well start.

                Comment

                • iluswirl
                  Clueless & Comfortable
                  • May 2007
                  • 462

                  #98
                  Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                  Wow. Quit pushing this.. Honestly, we should probably go back and look for votes that were placed because "so and so told me to". And get rid of them. It's stupid. Bribery should not be used, and if they're not a TWG regular, they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

                  Meh. My two cents.

                  Comment

                  • Bolth mannn
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 2228

                    #99
                    Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                    taking in what iluswirl said, the current standings are at:

                    Fic: 10
                    Cyr: 6
                    Bol: 2
                    Vic: 1


                    I think thats a big enough lead. so yeah, might as well start.

                    Comment

                    • iluswirl
                      Clueless & Comfortable
                      • May 2007
                      • 462

                      #100
                      Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                      Bolth, I have nothing against you, I just want you to know that. I'm sorry if what I said seemed rude, but yeah.

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #101
                        Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                        By the way THIS IS THE ACTUAL 80TH TWG. Numbers got botched.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • TC_Cyrenics
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 963

                          #102
                          Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                          I concede defeat. Fic's game is superior this time around.

                          Since the next closest game is at 2 votes, that should prove sufficient to start this game.
                          Originally posted by kaiten123
                          wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                          Comment

                          • Bolth mannn
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 2228

                            #103
                            Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                            Originally posted by TC_Cyrenics
                            I concede defeat. Fic's game is superior this time around.

                            Since the next closest game is at 2 votes, that should prove sufficient to start this game.
                            Cyrenics for TWG LXXXI

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #104
                              Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                              Originally posted by TK_goelo
                              change my vote to Cyrenics
                              Stop voting in white text. It's rather annoying and pointless. Black bolded text or it won't count.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #105
                                Re: TWG LXXX Host Signups

                                I'm bored. How has this still not started?

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...