TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #61
    Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

    Originally posted by robertsona
    lmfao
    Next time you have a thought...just let it go.

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #62
      Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

      flaw have me as a sub please?

      I want to play now. ;_;

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #63
        Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

        Originally posted by emerald000
        Can somebody tell me why I am not in the game? I have been the first person to post my "In" and I am not on the player list.
        yeah he said he was going to cut out people incapable of contributing to the quality of the game but i don't know why he cut you out.

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #64
          Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

          Why not just cut you, save everyone from the torment you cause ~shrug~

          Comment

          • flawofhumanity
            MMM WATCHA SAY
            • Apr 2004
            • 628

            #65
            Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

            accidentally cut you. and by accidentally, I was super busy so I asked FJ to give me who signed up in order and he didn't include you.

            ps. yes fj, you read that right, i threw you under the bus. i'm a good friend.
            Originally posted by pntballa18
            flaw cause he's well hung


            Comment

            Working...