TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • robertsona
    missa in h-moll
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 4000

    #31
    Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

    in (robertsonarofl)

    Comment

    • Kekeb
      davai
      • Dec 2006
      • 2765

      #32
      Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

      can i be a sub?

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #33
        Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

        in

        Comment

        • Ruritsu
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2008
          • 479

          #34
          Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

          In Ruritsu
          =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #35
            Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

            Blah 8 people already.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #36
              Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

              8? all bold?
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #37
                Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                oh, I guess we don't do that anymore
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                  In if there's room. (astickytree)

                  Do we have to wait until the next opening at tomorrow's time?
                  Last edited by rzr; 02-16-2009, 07:22 PM.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                    yes

                    Comment

                    • thunderstrike687
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 785

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                      you can decide whether to make an exception for me or not, but i have this thing called a job and wont make tomorrow's signups. So, heres my IN post.

                      Do what you like.


                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                      i love a food

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                        I didn't check the host sign up thread before i asked this but what kind of wolfsbane are we dealing with flaw?

                        a. when he's wolved, he kills a random wolf
                        b. When he's wolved, nothing happens
                        c. some other wolfsbane power.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • edubardus
                          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 797

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                          I assumed he meant kills wolf when killed, kills nothing when lynched.

                          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                          Comment

                          • Gun92
                            The Paragon of Perfection
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 4826

                            #43
                            Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                            If I understand the time thing correctly now, In (james92hofmann) If not, they yes, I am an idiot.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #44
                              Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                              In for real this time. (astickytree)

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • xplayfan
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 752

                                #45
                                Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                                In (JONALEON1)

                                Comment

                                Working...