TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    since when is the MW the only one who can send wolf kills?
    The funny thing is, he actually tried to use that as part of his argument when defending himself.

    Comment

    • flawofhumanity
      MMM WATCHA SAY
      • Apr 2004
      • 628

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      flaw, write up a policy that you get to decide who plays because otherwise we're just going to get a ton of idiots like spyke_HM and Gun92 who can't read.

      I want my welcome back FJ game to be cool ;_;
      that's an understood clause. If I skip over you, it was intentional.


      edit: EST add 1, PST take off 2. All other time zones don't matter.
      Originally posted by pntballa18
      flaw cause he's well hung


      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

        \o/
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

          Originally posted by TC_Cyrenics
          Or worse: end up with a wolf that sells out the entire wolf team (this has happened before right?)
          change "wolf" to "blue" and that was fiction >=(

          yes i'm still bitter

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

            ^ best game
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • Spyke_MH
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 204

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              flaw, write up a policy that you get to decide who plays because otherwise we're just going to get a ton of idiots like spyke_HM and Gun92 who can't read.
              Oh and just because I make one mistake because I assumed the sign ups didn't have a strict time frame like all the others I've seen I'm instantly an idiot that doesn't deserve to play.

              I just love how your logic works [/sarcasm]

              Sheesh cut me some slack. Everyone makes mistakes.

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                ok
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • jump_the_bullet
                  Oh you fancy, huh?
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 912

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                  rawr hissssss *scratch scratch*

                  Comment

                  • emerald000
                    the Mathemagician~
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1320

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                    I am back. Put me in.

                    Comment

                    • Spyke_MH
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 204

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                      Alright...lets try this again

                      In

                      AIM is SpykeSlash
                      Last edited by Spyke_MH; 02-17-2009, 09:36 PM.

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                        in

                        Comment

                        • clarinet89
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 899

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                          in clarinet898

                          Questionable Content

                          Comment

                          • TC_Cyrenics
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 963

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                            In (cyrenics)
                            Originally posted by kaiten123
                            wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                              Originally posted by Spyke_MH
                              Oh and just because I make one mistake because I assumed the sign ups didn't have a strict time frame like all the others I've seen I'm instantly an idiot that doesn't deserve to play.

                              I just love how your logic works [/sarcasm]

                              Sheesh cut me some slack. Everyone makes mistakes.
                              did you miss the part where fic is a douche

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                                in

                                AIM: FikshonJunkshon

                                let's have fun kids!
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...