TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sullyman2007
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1663

    #46
    Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

    in if there is still room.

    sully5313

    Comment

    • argo15
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2006
      • 1863

      #47
      Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

      in (argo1516)

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #48
        Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

        I'm hoping hoochan isn't blocked either for the game
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #49
          Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

          He's not blocked by me, Fj. Nobody is.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • flawofhumanity
            MMM WATCHA SAY
            • Apr 2004
            • 628

            #50
            Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

            game full thanks for signing up, game will start 6-8 CST.
            Originally posted by pntballa18
            flaw cause he's well hung


            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #51
              Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

              ib rzr and argo

              Comment

              • tupacodaman
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 635

                #52
                Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                in if there's any room left

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                  Flaw you are the man.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                    oh, rl friends rule. right. someone deal with it
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                      merlonifan28 (6:36:23 PM): we've been letting the rzr/argo thing slide the past few games and nothing bad has happened
                      merlonifan28 (6:36:31 PM): i said it mostly as a joke, i dont think any action is needed
                      fikshonjunkshon (6:36:38 PM): oh, /whatever
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                        Is this going to start up tonight or is it another night?

                        Comment

                        • flawofhumanity
                          MMM WATCHA SAY
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 628

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                          sorry, had some rl troubles, game will start tomorrow morning.
                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          flaw cause he's well hung


                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                            Can somebody tell me why I am not in the game? I have been the first person to post my "In" and I am not on the player list.

                            Comment

                            • L0NEvvolf
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 2068

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                              Might I join? I read all the rules and it will be my first game

                              Comment

                              • robertsona
                                missa in h-moll
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4000

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LXXVI Player Sign ups.

                                lmfao

                                Comment

                                Working...