jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sc979
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 1644

    #196
    Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

    oh, and what exactly did rzr say in his death post?
    ...

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wD3v1L
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 693

      #197
      Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

      Originally posted by sc979
      oh, and what exactly did rzr say in his death post?
      I was wondering this too.
      Funny stuff goes in this area right?

      Comment

      • DrKirth
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 484

        #198
        Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

        Please note that the only two people who claimed human at the start of the game were wolves.. GG


        Be efficient.

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wD3v1L
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 693

          #199
          Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

          *shrugs* obligatory. I would have done the same thing if I was human lol.
          Funny stuff goes in this area right?

          Comment

          • clarinet89
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2008
            • 899

            #200
            Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

            i want to know why iluswirl technically hasn't ended the game yet

            Questionable Content

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #201
              Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

              I said I wasn't really purple xD I was the Magic Man and on night one I chose to be seered purple figuringthe WS may seer me and come out. Seriously, I should've been guarded. Why the hell would the wolves attack a newb, lol.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • iluswirl
                Clueless & Comfortable
                • May 2007
                • 462

                #202
                Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                Alright guys.. You broke the streak.

                HUMANS WIN!!!

                PS this was a fun host.. I just didn't think about balance so well. I figured 3 blues in. Oh well.

                PPS Postgame soon.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #203
                  Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                  Total fkn pwnage. <3 Kirth.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  Working...