jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Oni-Paranoia
    No fucks
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #136
    Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

    Originally posted by robertsona
    While I don't have the convo on-hand, I can basically sum it up.
    Remember when I was teaching you stuff?
    Basically I said "If you're human, it should be easy."
    Then you said "Well what if I'm not..."
    Not incriminating evidence or anything, but nothing is.
    I said that when you first talked to me
    I might be new, but i didnt know if that wouldve like... blew my cover if you were a wolf and decided to wolf me cuz of it lol

    Comment

    • Ruritsu
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 479

      #137
      Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

      Out of curiosity why are Rzr and Jump viewing this at the moment?
      =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

      Comment

      • Ruritsu
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2008
        • 479

        #138
        Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

        Also: Why are you not on AIM Robert?
        =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

        Comment

        • clarinet89
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2008
          • 899

          #139
          Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

          Originally posted by iluswirl
          Everybody awakens to a foggy, evil morning. DrKirth's decapitated head is found laying in the middle of the camp.
          lol that's a story kinda
          Well that's kinda gruesome.

          Questionable Content

          Comment

          • Oni-Paranoia
            No fucks
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #140
            Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

            Originally posted by clarinet89
            Well that's kinda gruesome.

            LOL, out of all things to say xD
            nice one

            Comment

            • DrKirth
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 484

              #141
              Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

              You guys should know why I still got wolved.

              also **** salt


              Be efficient.

              Comment

              • clarinet89
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2008
                • 899

                #142
                Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                Originally posted by Ruritsu
                Out of curiosity why are Rzr and Jump viewing this at the moment?
                Jump's my brother and I like to keep him in the loop. As for rzr, I don't know.

                Questionable Content

                Comment

                • Oni-Paranoia
                  No fucks
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                  Switched to Safety on GUN

                  Comment

                  • clarinet89
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 899

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                    Gun92

                    Questionable Content

                    Comment

                    • clarinet89
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 899

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                      ^ for suspicious inactivity

                      Questionable Content

                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                        I'm hardly inactive, I just happen to be on during the day while no one else is and I can't really help that.

                        Comment

                        • Gun92
                          The Paragon of Perfection
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 4826

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                          When you think about it, sc979 has been way more inactive then me, I have never seen him on aim nor has he really posted so I'm going with a safety on sc979. Also I may have more incriminating material on him, but I'm not 100% sure, but he really doesn't strike me as human.

                          Comment

                          • Gun92
                            The Paragon of Perfection
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 4826

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                            Yeah, I just checked and sc979 has voted 1 time all game and it was a safety. If your going to attack someone for inactivity, I think hes your guy, not me.

                            Comment

                            • sc979
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 1644

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                              Yeah, I know I haven't really been thread active, but I have been active on AIM... You're pretty much the one only one alive that most of us haven't spoken to. I've spoken to everyone else so far. But I guess the time thing can't really be helped; I've been on during some mornings to see nobody on.
                              ...

                              Comment

                              • sc979
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1644

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                                Also, I made 2 votes all game. I wasn't around to insta infinity. because I was in school taking a midterm. But in general my inactivity was caused by having midterms on Monday and Wednesday, so I decided to study instead of being too active, but it picked up after Wednesday.
                                ...

                                Comment

                                Working...