Sup guys. Got my seering results back from when I got wolved and Gun92 came up red. I'm pretty sure he's a wolf or else I wouldn't have been wolved (the seer would be useless if the first two reds were wolves, but I still died, most likely from fear of me finding another red). If the MW is dead already, we win. If not, well we gotta find him then (tbh I'm looking at clarinet and robertsona).
Just in case it hadn't been clear this entire game, IF YOU'RE BLUE COME OUT TO ME ASAP
This should have been obvious ever sense Shadow devil flipped red, or at least the second time his seering was correct. I figured it was already taken care of, not that people had to be told that its safe to come out to the seer, but according to Dr Kirth, this is not the case...
=__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...
clarinet89 has been found in the camp, with bite marks in the shape of the bite marks morlena got in cloverfield. She explodes and dies with a great big BOOM.. And everybody is covered in blood. Who could do such a thing? lol if you hate on cloverfield, i'll make you hate life. : D
I finally noticed that iluswirl put a red miller in a 12 player game WTF also if it weren't for all these blocked attacks the humans would've lost so long ago
Comment