jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #151
    Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

    Yes, sc, you are right, I over looked the vote on shadow, guess I skipped a page, so I apologize for that. Still, I don't think it would benefit us humans to kill either one of us for inactivity and like someone said, i forget who, this is a big vote for us and we can't miss or we are really boned. So I'm changing my vote for my official vote to Oni because of the reasons I gave last time, its just enough mental errors to strike me as odd.

    Comment

    • Oni-Paranoia
      No fucks
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #152
      Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

      Originally posted by Gun92
      So I'm changing my vote for my official vote to Oni because of the reasons I gave last time, its just enough mental errors to strike me as odd.
      which were... jc

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #153
        Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

        I'm sure your capable of checking the previous two pages of post to find out what I said.

        Comment

        • Ruritsu
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2008
          • 479

          #154
          Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

          Oni for reasons in chat that someone else can post...
          =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

          Comment

          • clarinet89
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2008
            • 899

            #155
            Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

            Oni, for those same reasons.

            Questionable Content

            Comment

            • sc979
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 1644

              #156
              Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

              Safety on robertsona. I'd like to talk to oni again before he get's insta'd.

              oni (3/4): robert, gun, ruritsu
              gun92 (2/4): oni, clarinet
              robert (1/4): sc979
              ...

              Comment

              • sc979
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 1644

                #157
                Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                uh. ninja'd. Guess it's too late then.
                ...

                Comment

                • clarinet89
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 899

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                  P.S. That's an official vote change, by the way.

                  Questionable Content

                  Comment

                  • Oni-Paranoia
                    No fucks
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                    Winds of change, no worries

                    Comment

                    • iluswirl
                      Clueless & Comfortable
                      • May 2007
                      • 462

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                      Okay that's insta guys. oni-paranoia has been lynched.

                      2. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
                      4. clarinet89 (clarinet898)
                      5. ruritsu (ruritsu)
                      9. sc979 (sam39739)
                      10. robertsona (robertsonarofl)

                      DEAD PEOPLE
                      12. rzr (rzrstubbedhistoe)
                      11. Sh4d0wD3v1L (icemaned2)
                      6. lifevirus7 (psimasta666)
                      1. litodude (litodude)
                      7. infinity. (turkoglu14)
                      3. drkirth (drkirth)
                      8. Oni-Paranoia (oni paranoia)

                      NIGHT 5 BLAH BLAH BLAH Ends tomorrow at 5ish.

                      Comment

                      • Ruritsu
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 479

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                        -___-' Either hes the MW in a highly unlikely situation, or the Magic Man is a moron for not coming to his defense in the chat...
                        =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                        Comment

                        • sc979
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1644

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                          Okay guys, this is important.

                          Oni wasn't lying about about the revive item. I corpselooted from him right after he died and got the item. Kirth will be revived tonight. When that happens, I want all remaining blues to come out to me and kirth so we can narrow down the list of wolves.
                          ...

                          Comment

                          • iluswirl
                            Clueless & Comfortable
                            • May 2007
                            • 462

                            #163
                            Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                            The air has settled and there's a strange presence in the air. DrKirth walks out to the meeting around the campfire, totally unscathed. On another note, nobody is missing!

                            "So guys, what'd I miss?"

                            DrKirth has been revived.

                            2. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
                            3. drkirth (drkirth)
                            4. clarinet89 (clarinet898)
                            5. ruritsu (ruritsu)
                            9. sc979 (sam39739)
                            10. robertsona (robertsonarofl)

                            DEAD PEOPLE
                            12. rzr (rzrstubbedhistoe)
                            11. Sh4d0wD3v1L (icemaned2)
                            6. lifevirus7 (psimasta666)
                            1. litodude (litodude)
                            7. infinity. (turkoglu14)
                            8. Oni-Paranoia (oni paranoia)

                            Comment

                            • sc979
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 1644

                              #164
                              Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                              nice, another blocked attack.
                              ...

                              Comment

                              • robertsona
                                missa in h-moll
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4000

                                #165
                                Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure

                                clarinet seems like the most possible choice

                                Comment

                                Working...