TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY
He's had roughly 75 hours worth of patience already. I can see someone who's playing disappear for a few days a not think it's a huge deal, two phantoms tops and maybe a person or two unhappy with you, but when someone says, signups are at this time and (implied) game will start when they're full, that's different.
Also, I'd rather have 1 more inactive person than an inactive host. the difference between 13 inactive people and 14 is extremely slight; diminishing returns, ftw.Like the moon over
the day, my genius and brawn are
wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
-BowserComment
-
Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY
Le YawnAAA's = 800
Originally posted by VManti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.Comment
-
Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY
Time's up, nija.
Game's on as soon as someone posts verifying this player list:
01 flaw
02 Manti
03 kilga
04 talisman
05 FoJaR
06 Stoic
07 jwc
08 sertman
09 LD
10 nija
11 Mamimi
12 Toph
13 thunder
14 FJ
15 X3R0
16 tps
Inactive host means game stops, inactive player means game is a tad bit not-as-good.
Someone verify so I can hit send on these PMs.Comment




Comment