TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • StoicRoivaS
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 548

    #61
    Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

    Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    I love how no one will tell tass to get the fuck out besides stoic.

    ps tass get the fuck out.
    Yeah, I was going to comment on Tass's 2 posts within 3 minutes between the two different threads, but then I realized that when you stop squirming and the bear thinks you're dead, he quits batting you in the face. Also, I corrected Iggy a while ago on his poor numeral use, so I didn't want to be the douche who points it out twice in a row, but don't think it got by me for one second.

    Lastly, game on plz.
    Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn are
    wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
    -Bowser

    Comment

    • x3Mamimi
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 513

      #62
      Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

      ...
      'omg guys. I know I'm supposed to be hanging out with you guys tonight but I need to get on for TWG. Game should have started'

      wusuholdup?
      jwcgator: mah mee mee
      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

      Comment

      • sertman
        DADALADAH
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2005
        • 3910

        #63
        Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

        Originally posted by X3R0H0UR


        picture fight FW

        start game now.
        well judging by your picture any picture fight between us would be as one sided as last year's BCS championship game

        get good kid

        Comment

        • omgwtfToph
          FFR Music Producers
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2004
          • 198

          #64
          Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

          internet hardassery related to forum games

          yeeuh

          hey guys go outside sometimes its fun

          Edit: I realize the irony of making fun of internet hardassery and saying go outside in the same post, yes.
          ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

          Comment

          • StoicRoivaS
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 548

            #65
            Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

            [/offtopic]

            Skimming the aim logs I have for nija, his most active aim day of the week is Wednesday, hands down. So ideally we'll have a game going by Wednesday evening. Of course, that assumes I'm not the only logical person on the planet, a difficult assumption at times.
            Like the moon over
            the day, my genius and brawn are
            wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
            -Bowser

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #66
              Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

              Originally posted by sertman
              would be as one sided as last year's BCS championship game
              You do realize

              I love you now.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #67
                Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                Any day now.

                Comment

                • edubardus
                  RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 797

                  #68
                  Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                  yeah, uh, I'm going to the beach this thursday - sunday. Should I drop out? Considering how this game has yet to start I assume it could start after sunday D=

                  Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #69
                    Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                    edubardus

                    i hate you

                    Comment

                    • StoicRoivaS
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 548

                      #70
                      Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                      Originally posted by edubardus
                      yeah, uh, I'm going to the beach this thursday - sunday. Should I drop out? Considering how this game has yet to start I assume it could start after sunday D=
                      As in, no internet at all, Thursday through Sunday? If this is the case, I don't see how you intended to play in the first place, regardless of when the game started. :/
                      Like the moon over
                      the day, my genius and brawn are
                      wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                      -Bowser

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #71
                        Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                        woot for games unraveling before they even start.

                        that said, nija chop chop.

                        Comment

                        • X3R0H0UR
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 540

                          #72
                          Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                          Originally posted by sertman
                          well judging by your picture any picture fight between us would be as one sided as last year's BCS championship game

                          get good kid
                          any good pictures i could post would merit a ban, u can keep ur flame bait sir.
                          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                          Comment

                          • FoJaR
                            The Worst
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2816

                            #73
                            Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                            Leaving Him Messages On His Cellular Phone

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #74
                              Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                              he sent me threatening text messages

                              Comment

                              • edubardus
                                RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 797

                                #75
                                Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                                Originally posted by StoicRoivaS
                                As in, no internet at all, Thursday through Sunday? If this is the case, I don't see how you intended to play in the first place, regardless of when the game started. :/
                                it was a spur of the moment sort of thing, though. I didn't have it planned when I signed up.

                                Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                                Comment

                                Working...