TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #46
    Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

    Um, let's start?

    Comment

    • nforcer06164
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 4772

      #47
      Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

      I'm planning on getting a whole crapload of stuff done this next week, and TWG would only hinder that initiative. I hope that I'll have idle time to devote to TWG in the near future. Sorry about dropping out, TPS. I'll try to get into it again soon.

      PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
      Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
      Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

      Originally posted by Squeek
      My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

      Comment

      • jwcgator
        RIP ffrtokens
        • May 2005
        • 2221

        #48
        Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

        **** that pagestretch

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #49
          Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

          nija chop chop

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #50
            Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

            lol. not my fault you guys don't know roman numerals.
            RIP

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #51
              Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

              gtfo tass

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #52
                Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                no u.
                RIP

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #53
                  Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                  no u.

                  Comment

                  • TD_Jwcgator
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 20

                    #54
                    Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                    tass gtfo and give me back my access to the board >

                    Comment

                    • sertman
                      DADALADAH
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 3910

                      #55
                      Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                      Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
                      nah i'm used to serts weak ****breathed snide remarks by now. some people just eat **** by the shovel load and theres nothing you can do -_-

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #56
                        Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                        hey

                        no drama

                        let's start the game

                        Comment

                        • TD_Jwcgator
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 20

                          #57
                          Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                          /agree

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #58
                            Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                            Originally posted by TD_Jwcgator
                            /agree
                            QFAGREE
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • alainbryden
                              Seen your member
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 2873

                              #59
                              Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY

                              Ouch. I missed this didn't I. Oh well.
                              ~NEIGH

                              Comment

                              • X3R0H0UR
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 540

                                #60
                                Re: TWG 7² (XXXIX) Player Signups -- FRIDAY



                                picture fight FW

                                start game now.
                                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                                Comment

                                Working...