TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • X3R0H0UR
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 540

    #16
    Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

    ok in anyway?
    Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #17
      Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

      yeah I'll do it

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #18
        Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

        In, if i'm not too late.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • flawofhumanity
          MMM WATCHA SAY
          • Apr 2004
          • 628

          #19
          Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

          in if not late.
          Originally posted by pntballa18
          flaw cause he's well hung


          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #20
            Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

            in

            btw where is jwc? I miss him!
            Last edited by pntballa18; 06-6-2007, 04:26 AM.

            Comment

            • Yesssss
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 2522

              #21
              Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

              in
              YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

              Comment

              • FoJaR
                The Worst
                • Nov 2005
                • 2816

                #22
                Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                IN

                Comment

                • FoJaR
                  The Worst
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2816

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                  oh screw you.

                  Comment

                  • flawofhumanity
                    MMM WATCHA SAY
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 628

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                    Originally posted by FoJaR
                    oh screw you.
                    who did what?
                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    flaw cause he's well hung


                    Comment

                    • flawofhumanity
                      MMM WATCHA SAY
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 628

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                      For reference 10:48 FFR time is midnight for stoic. (May be 11 for you who haven't screwed with clock.)
                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      flaw cause he's well hung


                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                        12 minutes if I'm correct, no?
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                          in like flaw was with your mom last night.
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • flawofhumanity
                            MMM WATCHA SAY
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 628

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            in like flaw was with your mom last night.
                            I'm flattered.
                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            flaw cause he's well hung


                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #29
                              Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                              in like hey wait a second my mom is dead
                              (not rly)
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • thunderstrike687
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 785

                                #30
                                Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                                in


                                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                                i love a food

                                Comment

                                Working...