TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Stella!
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 88

    #31
    Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

    In + host is hot.

    Comment

    • xObserveRx
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 1148

      #32
      Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

      In.
      Come Play The Werewolf Game!

      Comment

      • rioting
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 113

        #33
        Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

        hey look it's midnight on the west coast. if there's still room i'm in.
        sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #34
          Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

          Bah, I guess I'll play. That makes 16 (18?) so start it up.

          EDIT: Just so everyone knows, half of the reason I'm playing is because my soulmate FoJaR is playing, and the other half is because
          Originally posted by Stella!
          host is hot.
          Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA; 05-27-2007, 07:39 AM.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • StoicRoivaS
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 548

            #35
            Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

            Game spots full. Still taking alts. First post updated.
            Like the moon over
            the day, my genius and brawn are
            wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
            -Bowser

            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #36
              Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              in like flaw was with your mom last night.
              this has to be the worst bull**** I've ever seen. gg flaw. rofl

              p.s yes, I'm still in

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #37
                Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                Wait.... mystery roles? I didn't read the signups, thought it was public knowledge. this should be interesting.


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • edubardus
                  RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 797

                  #38
                  Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                  stoic, would you be so kind to send my pm to this account? thanks baby~

                  Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                  Comment

                  • Yesssss
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 2522

                    #39
                    Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                    Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    Wait.... mystery roles? I didn't read the signups, thought it was public knowledge. this should be interesting.
                    As far as I know, all the roles are known.

                    How many there are each is unknown. Also roles can be changed both ways any time during the game.
                    YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                    Comment

                    • edubardus
                      RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 797

                      #40
                      Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                      Originally posted by Yesssss
                      As far as I know, all the roles are known.

                      How many there are each is unknown. Also roles can be changed both ways any time during the game.
                      Originally posted by StoicRoivaS
                      Also do note that to anyone I mentioned the game to before hand, roles, number of each role and powers of roles are both changed and somewhat secret, so I wouldn't base too much of your planning around what you think you've heard this game contains, just a fair warning.
                      The message you have entered is too short. Pleas lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.

                      Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                      Comment

                      • Yesssss
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 2522

                        #41
                        Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                        o.
                        YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                        Comment

                        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 1206

                          #42
                          Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                          Originally posted by edubardus
                          The message you have entered is too short. Pleas lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.
                          Originally posted by Yesssss
                          o.
                          itt length filter:

                          [color=white][size=1]..[/size][/color]

                          (ps next post: )


                          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                          Comment

                          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1206

                            #43
                            Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                            ,.


                            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #44
                              Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                              So, when's this starting?
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • flawofhumanity
                                MMM WATCHA SAY
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 628

                                #45
                                Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                                I'm seer guys, everyone come to me. Also, I have a list of 4 people and one of them is red, one is green, one is illegal, and one is blue.
                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                flaw cause he's well hung


                                Comment

                                Working...