TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #46
    Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

    Originally posted by flawofhumanity
    I'm seer guys, everyone come to me. Also, I have a list of 4 people and one of them is red, one is green, one is illegal, and one is blue.
    English to Russian to English to German to English:

    I am fellows of the seer, come every to me. Except I, the list have is is is is 4 persons, and an of them red, everyone green, everyone illegal, and everyone dark blue.

    oh ps I'm thinking about 'tranzilating' all of my posts with www.gizoogle.com 's textilizer for this game. Here's a sample:

    (from kilga's game: )
    Each night, every living player sends me the name of someone they want to see guarded. After a 24 hour period, I will compile all these names and select one at random, weighing the odds as necessary based on how many votes a player gets. If you do not send in a vote after 24 hours, your vote will be "none", leaving the possibility open that no one will get guarded. Don't let your team down: you have a job to do, son, and you better do it.

    turns into

    Each night, every liv'n bitch sends me tha nizzy of someone they wizzy ta see guarded . Relax, cus I'm bout to take my respect. drug deala a 24 hizzy period, i will compile all these names n select one at random, weigh'n tha odds as necessary based on how many votes a brotha gets. if you D-to-tha-izzont send in a vizzy afta 24 hours, yo vote will be "none", leav'n tha possibility open tizzy no one W-to-tha-izzill git guarded cuz this is how we do it. dizzont let yo team dizzy: you have a job ta do, sizzay n you betta do it gangsta style.
    Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA; 05-27-2007, 07:05 PM.


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • Yesssss
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 2522

      #47
      Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

      Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      is is is is
      desu desu desu desu
      YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

      Comment

      • edubardus
        RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
        • Sep 2003
        • 797

        #48
        Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

        I was about to make that exact same post. >=|

        Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

        Comment

        • flawofhumanity
          MMM WATCHA SAY
          • Apr 2004
          • 628

          #49
          Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

          Hizzy yeah, Im totally wit you DBP. If you do this Ill be yo dawg hustla fo` tha rizzle of tizzle.
          Originally posted by pntballa18
          flaw cause he's well hung


          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #50
            Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

            Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
            StoicRoivaS


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #51
              Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

              and we wait
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • flawofhumanity
                MMM WATCHA SAY
                • Apr 2004
                • 628

                #52
                Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                I'm seer guys, everyone come to me. Also, I have a list of 4 people and one of them is red, one is green, one is illegal, and one is blue.
                English to Russian to English to German to English:

                I am fellows of the seer, come every to me. Except I, the list have is is is is 4 persons, and an of them red, everyone green, everyone illegal, and everyone dark blue.
                ENGLISH TO RUSSIAN TO ENGLISH TO GERMAN TO ENGLISH TO GANGSTER:

                I am fellows of tha sea, come each ta me. Except I, tha list have is is is is 4 persons, n an of them red, each green, each illegal, n each D-to-tha-izzark blue.
                Originally posted by pntballa18
                flaw cause he's well hung


                Comment

                • sertman
                  DADALADAH
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 3910

                  #53
                  Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                  you all are cracked out as ****

                  Comment

                  • flawofhumanity
                    MMM WATCHA SAY
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 628

                    #54
                    Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                    Originally posted by sertman
                    you all are cracked out as ****
                    I love you.
                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    flaw cause he's well hung


                    Comment

                    • jwcgator
                      RIP ffrtokens
                      • May 2005
                      • 2221

                      #55
                      Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                      Ctrl+f jwc

                      Finished searching the document

                      :< you guys missed me right?

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #56
                        Re: TWG XLVII Sign-ups, 4pm and midnight, Saturday 5-26

                        I did, jwc.check my post, i dare you


                        where were you?

                        Comment

                        Working...