TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #61
    Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

    uh in as well.

    ps one of these days this week I will be driving to college but that should be the extent of any forecasted inactivity.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #62
      Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

      locked. 7 more at 11.
      RIP

      Comment

      • jwcgator
        RIP ffrtokens
        • May 2005
        • 2221

        #63
        Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

        In if TWC will change its mind about me...

        Comment

        • sertman
          DADALADAH
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2005
          • 3910

          #64
          Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

          Originally posted by jwcgator
          In if TWC will change its mind about me...
          Maybe you should do stuff to change their minds

          Instead you keep on acting like an idiot here

          Comment

          • jwcgator
            RIP ffrtokens
            • May 2005
            • 2221

            #65
            Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

            Nevermind, i havent proven myself to be anything but a dumb**** so I guess i cant change anyones mind about that.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #66
              Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

              Which game are we playing anyway? I don't remember voting for a host.

              Comment

              • sertman
                DADALADAH
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2005
                • 3910

                #67
                Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                FoJaR's

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #68
                  Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                  where is panda, kefit, flypie.... probably others.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • Wilkin
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1800

                    #69
                    Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                    I WILL PARTICIPATE.
                    l
                    WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                    ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                    ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                    OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                    Comment

                    • flypie743
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 3210

                      #70
                      Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                      in innigan finnigan winnigan michigan flannigan homoz

                      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                      Comment

                      • iggymatrixcounter
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 1924

                        #71
                        Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                        I'm in.
                        lastfm
                        PANDORA

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #72
                          Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                          18 down, 4 to go.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                            Threat Emulation
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2004
                            • 5184

                            #73
                            Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                            If you guys need 1 more, outside of nforcer, somebody pm me (or try aim). Just moved into DePaul, and I'm about to start school, otherwise i would signup outright. But I don't think it would be all that hard since it is still the first few weeks and all.

                            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                            I'm light f**king darkness

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #74
                              Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                              come on suckaz. wheres fish

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #75
                                Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                                Originally posted by nforcer06164
                                Because the signup requirement is such a high number, I'm going to throw this out right now. If you guys don't have enough players by noon tomorrow, I'll play. Note that this is NOT A SIGNUP. 12:00 PM on Sunday, I will be in the game if not all the slots are filled (if that's okay, I assume).
                                3 more.
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...