TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #76
    Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

    In.

    Comment

    • iggymatrixcounter
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2003
      • 1924

      #77
      Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

      1 more and fish hasn't signed up.

      Or you can let jwc play.

      Or wait for someone else. XD
      lastfm
      PANDORA

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #78
        Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

        2 more, actually, i believe. or 1 + fish.

        whorli will sign up if needed.... but in all honestly, she doesn't have that much free time.
        RIP

        Comment

        • TD_Jwcgator
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 20

          #79
          Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

          i'll play if there needs to be another player (jwcgator)

          Comment

          • sertman
            DADALADAH
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2005
            • 3910

            #80
            Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

            I'd rather have someone who isn't very active instead of JWC, tbh

            Who else would be able to play? What about panda or omega?

            Comment

            • ivaluebet
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 52

              #81
              Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

              I can play but I got some stuff going on atm. So I can't speand all day around the computer.

              I'm 23 and I've probably played 15-20 games of TWG. Granted they were turbo games... like 3 hours in length. 30 minute days normally 5 minute nights. I've read through maybe 15 of your previous games and have speant some time talking to tassle about it over aim.

              I'll definetly have the ability to post/multiple post daily. I just won't be at the computer 24/7.

              If you guys would like me to play i'm in.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #82
                Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                where is panda, kefit, flypie.... probably others.
                Good luck getting Kefit to play a game that isn't hosted by me. >_>
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • TD_Jwcgator
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 20

                  #83
                  Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                  Originally posted by sertman
                  I'd rather have someone who isn't very active instead of JWC, tbh
                  Yeah well nobody asked you for your opinion, tbh. Not that opinions on the internet really matter.

                  Comment

                  • sertman
                    DADALADAH
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 3910

                    #84
                    Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                    Originally posted by ivaluebet
                    I can play but I got some stuff going on atm. So I can't speand all day around the computer.

                    I'm 23 and I've probably played 15-20 games of TWG. Granted they were turbo games... like 3 hours in length. 30 minute days normally 5 minute nights. I've read through maybe 15 of your previous games and have speant some time talking to tassle about it over aim.

                    I'll definetly have the ability to post/multiple post daily. I just won't be at the computer 24/7.

                    If you guys would like me to play i'm in.
                    I'd think that as long as you can get adjusted to playing games where days take 3 days then you'll be good to play. No reason not to let you in, anyways.

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #85
                      Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                      fish, panda, omega, kefit... any 2 of the 4.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • Chromer
                        Hookers and Blow
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4981

                        #86
                        Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                        Any chance for any inactive users to let me in? =P

                        Comment

                        • mead1
                          Cerebellumberjack
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 3960

                          #87
                          Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                          jwc, we've never had any respect for you anyway, but the second you put "TD" in front of your name, you got EVEN LOWER on the food chain.

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #88
                            Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                            Originally posted by mead1
                            jwc, we've never had any respect for you anyway, but the second you put "TD" in front of your name, you got EVEN LOWER on the food chain.
                            That's very nice knowing people lose respect for other people just because of that.

                            Oh and I know it doesn't matter but I have zero respect for you as well .

                            Comment

                            • sertman
                              DADALADAH
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 3910

                              #89
                              Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                              Tass, is ivaluebet going to be let in?

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #90
                                Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                                yea. ivaluebet (klaggett) can get in if he wants. he just still hasn't signed up.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...