TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #46
    Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

    Kilga, you're so stealth. I never even saw you on the active user list.


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • StoicRoivaS
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 548

      #47
      Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

      In.
      Like the moon over
      the day, my genius and brawn are
      wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
      -Bowser

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #48
        Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

        that's 7. re-opening at 5.
        RIP

        Comment

        • sertman
          DADALADAH
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2005
          • 3910

          #49
          Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

          in

          Comment

          • MiniNeo
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2004
            • 454

            #50
            Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

            in

            Comment

            • CypherToorima
              Boss of all bosses
              • Jul 2003
              • 2452

              #51
              Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

              in
              I'm a figantic gaggot

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #52
                Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                going to be semi-active cypher?
                RIP

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #53
                  Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                  Because the signup requirement is such a high number, I'm going to throw this out right now. If you guys don't have enough players by noon tomorrow, I'll play. Note that this is NOT A SIGNUP. 12:00 PM on Sunday, I will be in the game if not all the slots are filled (if that's okay, I assume).

                  Also, all I know right now is that we're playing Fojar's game and it's crazy involved. If there's something I should know that was discussed earlier, or any changes to the rules on the first page, somebody PM me.

                  I'll be as active as I can, and that will be a mimimum of one post per day. I can't promise too much, but if you need me, I'll do the best I can do.

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #54
                    Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                    In
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • User6773

                      #55
                      Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                      in

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #56
                        Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                        3 more... excluding nforcer.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • sertman
                          DADALADAH
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 3910

                          #57
                          Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                          I personally don't think theres a chance in hell 22 people are going to sign up

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #58
                            Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                            Yeah uh in
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #59
                              Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                              need 2 + 7 more.

                              we'll get there.... no worries.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #60
                                Re: TWG XXXVI - Player Signups - 9/2 - 1pm, 5pm, 11pm

                                Is there still slots 2 and a half hours later?

                                Weird.

                                Also: In.

                                Comment

                                Working...