jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FFR4EVA_00
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 1770

    #76
    Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

    Originally posted by Necamus
    But there is one thing I know for certain which disproves what this alliances believes. I know I'm human. Which means someone is lying to you.

    (And I was just about to make fun of you for saying know...)
    There's something I know for certain too: I'm the psychic, and if I'm being deceived, then I'm probably going to be wolfed next.
    ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

    Comment

    • Necamus
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 853

      #77
      Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

      Originally posted by FFR4EVA_00
      Did you ever consider that the seer might have been skilled enough to find both wolves in two nights? You completely left that out. I'm not proving anything, but I'm just pointing out that you forgot that.
      Aye, this is possible. But if this happened, why wouldn't the seer just come out? People would be more likely to believe them if they came out than if they talked to people privately.

      And while you are correct in saying that one can't be 100% sure who the wolves are, the seer can. If s/he finds a wolf, then s/he knows for certain that they're a wolf.
      Yes, and you can't be sure who the seer is.

      I rest my case, as this is getting repetitive.

      One more vote for an insta. Hope someone has the brains to make a good choice.
      www.freerice.com

      Comment

      • Necamus
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2005
        • 853

        #78
        Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

        Originally posted by FFR4EVA_00
        There's something I know for certain too: I'm the psychic, and if I'm being deceived, then I'm probably going to be wolfed next.
        Why would the wolves kill a blind follower?
        www.freerice.com

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #79
          Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

          Originally posted by FFR4EVA_00
          There's something I know for certain too: I'm the psychic, and if I'm being deceived, then I'm probably going to be wolfed next.
          btw, nice 777 posts, lucky number

          Comment

          • FFR4EVA_00
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 1770

            #80
            Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

            Originally posted by Necamus
            One more vote for an insta. Hope someone has the brains to make a good choice.
            The only people who need to vote are you and FoJaR.
            ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

            Comment

            • Necamus
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 853

              #81
              Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

              Oh, in that case, since everyone knows I'll be around long enough to get a phantom, I'll vote for FFR4EVA_00.
              www.freerice.com

              Comment

              • Lightknight924
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 1164

                #82
                Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                I sensed a presence, a presence I had not sensed since.......

                Before I died, I told them, if you kill me now, I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine.
                Last edited by Lightknight924; 06-12-2006, 07:54 PM.

                Comment

                • Necamus
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 853

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                  That would probably be more dramatic without all the little Woopers in your sig.
                  www.freerice.com

                  Comment

                  • xObserveRx
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 1148

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                    presence...

                    Good spelling.
                    Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                    Comment

                    • jwcgator
                      RIP ffrtokens
                      • May 2005
                      • 2221

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                      Originally posted by Lightknight924
                      I sensed a presence, a presence I had not sensed since.......
                      NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

                      Comment

                      • StoicRoivaS
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 548

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                        Necamus
                        Like the moon over
                        the day, my genius and brawn are
                        wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                        -Bowser

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                          stoic

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                            necamus for the insta

                            Comment

                            • mattc16
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 524

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                              I-I-Instalynch (Again).

                              Necmus is lynched, he walked the plank, fell off and died.

                              Night 3 Send PM's


                              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                              Comment

                              • mattc16
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 524

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                                Observer died during the night, the ninjas struck again. Well done dumbasses, either vash or necamus was human.

                                Day End: Friday 10PM BST


                                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                                Comment

                                Working...