jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mattc16
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 524

    #46
    Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

    I-I-I-Instalynch!!!!!!!

    Vash is the lynchered, he has to walk the plank. Don't want to write a story right now, as i am rather hung over. Deal with it, bitches.

    Players left:

    Everybody except vash

    Reds and blues, I need PMs from you.


    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #47
      Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

      Sorry for the late update, I've been out drinking most of this weekend, so nowhere near a computer, anyway Lightknight is dead! He discovered a few less heartbeats than usual.


      Day 2 ends Wednesday at 10PM GMT on the dot, if i'm online.


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #48
        Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board (DAY 1)

        Name/Aim
        1.)StoicRoivaS/StoicRoivaS
        2.)jwcgator/jwcgator2
        3.)Lightknight924/Lightknight924
        4.)FFR4EVA_00/UNKLEZ100
        5.)vashthestampede0987/Pyro31191
        6.)FoJar/thisisfojar
        7.)whiteflame/jsrf325
        8.)xObserveRx/xTried N Truex
        9.)Nicamus/Gunslinger5390
        10.)Chickendude/Chickendude1313

        red = wolf
        purple = lynch

        Comment

        • Necamus
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 853

          #49
          Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board (DAY 1)

          Originally posted by FoJaR
          Nicamus
          Failed.
          www.freerice.com

          Comment

          • jwcgator
            RIP ffrtokens
            • May 2005
            • 2221

            #50
            Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

            Lightknight is dead. Oh well, not much of a loss (hopefully, i would be pissed if he was the seer)

            Comment

            • FFR4EVA_00
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2005
              • 1770

              #51
              Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

              If he was the seer, then we'd have a serious disadvantage.

              I'll wait until later to vote, since I already have a good idea who to lynch next.
              ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

              Comment

              • FFR4EVA_00
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 1770

                #52
                Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                I meant "although", not "since". Darn rule not allowing post editing.
                ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

                Comment

                • Necamus
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 853

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                  Originally posted by FFR4EVA_00
                  I already have a good idea who to lynch next.
                  Enlighten us, oh wise one. Because I'm dead lost.
                  www.freerice.com

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                    Originally posted by Necamus
                    Enlighten us, oh wise one. Because I'm dead lost.
                    oh oh I know

                    necamus. (placeholder vote, I dont want no phantoms D

                    Comment

                    • FFR4EVA_00
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 1770

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                      Originally posted by Necamus
                      Enlighten us, oh wise one. Because I'm dead lost.
                      OK then.

                      I wanted to wait until Day 3 to expose myself, but I suppose now is a good time to say it: I am the psychic.

                      Vash was human.

                      This puts a lot more suspicion on Observer, since his vote was the one that caused the insta.
                      ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

                      Comment

                      • StoicRoivaS
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 548

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                        Wow. Hopefully you can explain why you came out so soon. If you indeed are the psychic, and vash was indeed human, and I'm not completely reatrded, that still leaves 2 wolves left. What reason do you have to come out and claim to be the psychic with 2 wolves left? And as far as your vote, I've been talking to both observer and JWC online quite frequently, and I'm very convinced they're both green. So until you justify yourself I'm going with FFR4EVA. Hopefully you're not actually the psychic and I'm not hurting our chances of winning, but if you are I'd like quite a bit of explanation or else my vote will remain with you for your stupidity. Please explain. Take care.
                        Like the moon over
                        the day, my genius and brawn are
                        wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                        -Bowser

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                          Originally posted by FFR4EVA_00
                          I wanted to wait until Day 3 to expose myself, but I suppose now is a good time to say it: I am the psychic.
                          I had a feeling you we're hiding something, and I was right :O.

                          Comment

                          • xObserveRx
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 1148

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                            I feel I may have made a few bad plays in this game thus far, but I don't think they could really be considered "wolfy."

                            However, Necamus seems to be laying low on the radar, avoiding lots of conversation and playing a typical noob wolf game. So based on that right now, I'm gonna place hold with him.
                            Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board (DAY 1)

                              Originally posted by Necamus
                              Failed.
                              i quoted the earlier post by matt. turn that finger elsewhere.

                              Comment

                              • whiteflame
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 378

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                                Originally posted by FFR4EVA_00
                                OK then.

                                I wanted to wait until Day 3 to expose myself, but I suppose now is a good time to say it: I am the psychic.

                                Vash was human.

                                This puts a lot more suspicion on Observer, since his vote was the one that caused the insta.
                                Why reveal yourself so early if you really are the psychic? Just the fact that you made this post for all to see makes me suspect you because the real psychic is either dead or you did something really stupid when you should have instead just im'd a few select people. FFR4EVA_00

                                Comment

                                Working...