jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FFR4EVA_00
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 1770

    #61
    Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

    I just recieved a PM from the seer.

    Necamus is a wolf.

    It's as simple as that. This is what I was planning for.
    ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

    Comment

    • jwcgator
      RIP ffrtokens
      • May 2005
      • 2221

      #62
      Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

      changing my vote to jwcgator to avoid an insta, just hold off the instaing for a few.

      Comment

      • FFR4EVA_00
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 1770

        #63
        Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

        Originally posted by StoicRoivaS
        What reason do you have to come out and claim to be the psychic with 2 wolves left?
        Hopefully my previous post will answer your question.
        ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

        Comment

        • Necamus
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 853

          #64
          Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

          Originally posted by xObserveRx
          However, Necamus seems to be laying low on the radar, avoiding lots of conversation and playing a typical noob wolf game.
          Rofl, no. I would love to join the conversations, but I've been grounded. I'm not supposed to be on the computer during the week. And this last weekend I was insanely busy.

          Saturday:
          8:00 - First 100 targets of a trap shoot.
          1:00 - Second 100 targets. (In between, I hung out with a friend, so I couldn't get online.)
          5:00 - Party

          Sunday:
          11:00 - Confirmation, then lunch, out till about 5.
          All last last, til 2 AM - Civ papers.

          All the other time was spent sleeping, as I've been dead tired from not eating anywhere near as much as I should.
          www.freerice.com

          Comment

          • Necamus
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 853

            #65
            Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

            Anyways, FFR4EVA, if you really are the psychic (Which I find fishy), why the hell would you come out so early? If you were psychic, you should have hung back a bit, gotten an alliance going, and taken out people until you hit a wolf, then judged off that to get the others.

            I'm more willing to believe that you faked the psychic bit to get the trust of the seer. Granted, it was done rather well. I'm doubting that the seer was really stupid enough to come out to you, but now the seer can't do anything to disprove you without risking his/her own neck. This is just like jTWG XVIII. In that one, Mead (Wolf) came out as the Bane, before Matt (Bane), could. Caused a lot of controversy, making the chances pretty much 50-50 of killing the right one. But, unlike XVIII, there is no master wolf here. The Seer can pull you out next and show you for a fake. You gonna die rofl.
            www.freerice.com

            Comment

            • Necamus
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 853

              #66
              Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

              On the plus side, at least you spelled my name right.
              www.freerice.com

              Comment

              • FFR4EVA_00
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 1770

                #67
                Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                Originally posted by Necamus
                Anyways, FFR4EVA, if you really are the psychic (Which I find fishy), why the hell would you come out so early? If you were psychic, you should have hung back a bit, gotten an alliance going, and taken out people until you hit a wolf, then judged off that to get the others.

                I'm more willing to believe that you faked the psychic bit to get the trust of the seer. Granted, it was done rather well. I'm doubting that the seer was really stupid enough to come out to you, but now the seer can't do anything to disprove you without risking his/her own neck. This is just like jTWG XVIII. In that one, Mead (Wolf) came out as the Bane, before Matt (Bane), could. Caused a lot of controversy, making the chances pretty much 50-50 of killing the right one. But, unlike XVIII, there is no master wolf here. The Seer can pull you out next and show you for a fake. You gonna die rofl.
                First part: An hour or two after I posted that I am the psychic, I realized that there was no way I was going to live.

                Second part: If you knew who I am, you would know that I would never be able to pull off something that convincing. The seer does have a reason to trust me. There is one thing that I know for certain: you're a wolf. You're doing a good job trying to get everyone to turn against me, but honestly, it's not going to work in the long run.
                ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                  Originally posted by FFR4EVA_00
                  First part: An hour or two after I posted that I am the psychic, I realized that there was no way I was going to live.

                  Second part: If you knew who I am, you would know that I would never be able to pull off something that convincing. The seer does have a reason to trust me. There is one thing that I know for certain: you're a wolf. You're doing a good job trying to get everyone to turn against me, but honestly, it's not going to work in the long run.
                  yeah Necamus you're getting lynched either way you look at it, your just digging you're already 6 foot hole deeper lol.

                  Comment

                  • Necamus
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 853

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                    Originally posted by FFR4EVA_00
                    There is one thing that I know for certain: you're a wolf.
                    Welcome to TWG, your brain is know void, as nothing is for certain.

                    Someone contacted me on AIM and said that he was in an alliance with three people. I won't say who these people are, for that would be like handing the blues to the wolves. Either way, it is impossible to already have an alliance of three people, and have seered a wolf.

                    There have been two nights. Assuming both nights, the seer chose a human, the alliance would be up to three people. If one was a wolf, then there would be an alliance of two people. Does anyone else see the problem with this? To those in the alliance, face it. You can't know that those around you are humans. You don't even know for certain who the seer is. You're being played. One, or maybe even two, of the people in that alliance are leading you around on a leash with a cattle prod shoved up your ass (Charming metaphor, I know).

                    To the person I talked to on AIM, if you are the screwball with the leash around your neck, think for yourself. Don't take things at face value.
                    www.freerice.com

                    Comment

                    • jwcgator
                      RIP ffrtokens
                      • May 2005
                      • 2221

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                      Necamus

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                        Sorry for not explaining: He's trying WAY too hard to make us not lynch him

                        Comment

                        • Necamus
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 853

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                          So sue me for not wanting to die, genius. I was hoping to get moved up, and it's hard to do that when you die early on.

                          Also, it gives me something to do during keyboarding class.
                          www.freerice.com

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                            Originally posted by Necamus
                            One, or maybe even two, of the people in that alliance are leading you around on a leash with a cattle prod shoved up your ass (Charming metaphor, I know).
                            Welcome to TWG, your brain is know void, as nothing is for certain.

                            Comment

                            • Necamus
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 853

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                              But there is one thing I know for certain which disproves what this alliances believes. I know I'm human. Which means someone is lying to you.

                              (And I was just about to make fun of you for saying know...)
                              www.freerice.com

                              Comment

                              • FFR4EVA_00
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 1770

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                                Hey Necamus:
                                Did you ever consider that the seer might have been skilled enough to find both wolves in two nights? You completely left that out. I'm not proving anything, but I'm just pointing out that you forgot that.

                                You're probably going to say "That's highly unlikely." But it is possible, none the less. If that were true, then the seer could form an alliance of as many people as s/he found necessary, knowing exactly who not to form the alliance with.

                                And while you are correct in saying that one can't be 100% sure who the wolves are, the seer can. If s/he finds a wolf, then s/he knows for certain that they're a wolf.
                                ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

                                Comment

                                Working...