jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • StoicRoivaS
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 548

    #16
    Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

    I'm really new here, so someone please correct me if I'm totally off. While glancing around the forums occasionally, I'd say the names LK, FFR4EVA, vash, and chicken ring the biggest bell in my mind. Granted I've read very little here and claim to be no expert, but if chicken has played in a few games, which I believe he has, wouldn't this at least slightly suggest that the wolves are not totally new to FFR? Going back over the list of players and my brief experience with FFR, that would place slightly less suspicion on jwcgator, fojar, whiteflame and nicamus, based on this extremely loose theory. I'm not claiming any truth here but more so asking for confirmation of some sort by anyone who's been around the forums longer than I have. This is my first game and I've probably pointed out something that everyone here would see in their sleep, but let me know what you all think. Take care.
    Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn are
    wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
    -Bowser

    Comment

    • whiteflame
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 378

      #17
      Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

      Originally posted by StoicRoivaS
      stuff, care.
      Yeah i've played since the first jtwg...so yeah...

      Comment

      • FFR4EVA_00
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 1770

        #18
        Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

        Stoic: I have been on FFR for a long time, but this is my second jtwg. Chickendude has been playing here for a while, so that might mean that, as you said, the two wolves know what they're doing. But what if they're n00bs who have read all of the jtwg's and decided that chickdude would be a threat? Or what if they just randomly killed him for no good reason?

        Anyway, no one voted yet, and I'm definitely not going to be the first to vote.
        ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

        Comment

        • vashthestampede0987
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2997

          #19
          Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

          xobserverx for being a vet and staying away from the game.
          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I hate myself.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

          Comment

          • whiteflame
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 378

            #20
            Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

            Originally posted by xObserveRx
            Has anyone actually been talking with each other? We should probably set up a chat soon, get some convo going.
            Vash your post just went to nothing. He was here before you. GG, vash for ignorance.

            Comment

            • xObserveRx
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 1148

              #21
              Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

              staying away from the game? What're you talking about? This is the first time I've seen you here all game. Also, where's WF been? and Necamus, and well... you get the point. I'm actually one of the few people who HAVE been hanging around.
              Come Play The Werewolf Game!

              Comment

              • whiteflame
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 378

                #22
                Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                Someone needs to get this stickied before I cap a bitch
                haha damnit I didn't see you had the first post in the thread when the game actually started...retracking my statement about him being here first...but my vote still stands.

                Comment

                • xObserveRx
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 1148

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                  first post, big deal. So he was here for the first two minutes of the game, what does that prove?
                  Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                    Rofl, I actually hadn't seen observer and felt like throwing a vote out there BECAUSE NO ONE IS ****ING DOING ****. Necamus better start talking.
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • jwcgator
                      RIP ffrtokens
                      • May 2005
                      • 2221

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                      vash, for lack of good reasoning.

                      Comment

                      • StoicRoivaS
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 548

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                        Whiteflame and FFR: considering what I was thinking about earlier, who would you say are the most experienced players in this game? Conversely who can you spot as being entirely new to TWG/jTWG? Not that I want to run with this very superficial theory just yet, but it's worth a thought, to me if no one else, because I don't have much else to go on at this point.

                        Placeholder goes to Vash as of right now, until/if I have someone better to vote for. I might end up having a busier day than I'd like tomorrow so I'll try to get my vote in now, as educated as I can make it. I get the feeling Vash is just being himself here, but if that's the way it's always going to be, I don't feel the slightest bit of remorse voting for him. If you have any better suggestions for my vote, Vash, feel free to post them. I'm willing to listen to anything rational you have to say.
                        Like the moon over
                        the day, my genius and brawn are
                        wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                        -Bowser

                        Comment

                        • FoJaR
                          The Worst
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2816

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                          i would love to vote for vash right now, simply because i think he's an idiot, but because he's got some votes, i'll hold off until later.

                          i need to get some AIMing going on.

                          remember, dont shoot if you can see the whites of their eyes.

                          Comment

                          • Necamus
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 853

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                            First off, it's Necamus. Not Nicamus.

                            Anyways, I'm still grounded, so I sneak on here when I get a chance. This weekend I'll try to be on enough, but I have a busy weekend planned. Trap shooting all day Saturday, a party that night, then I'm getting confirmed at my church on Sunday.

                            It seems that the first day, the same old thing is thrown around, but I can never remember if it actually held true in the end or not. It's always "Oh, they killed a vet, they must know at least a little about what they're doing," or "Oh, they killed a noob, they must be trying to trick us." Or anything along those lines. Far too insubstantial to want to make a vote on.

                            On the other hand, Vash is acting schizophrenic. Don't know what to make of that.
                            www.freerice.com

                            Comment

                            • xObserveRx
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 1148

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                              Essientally, Necamus is right. Day one is USUALLY based on nothing substantial, but due to LK's rather odd first comment, I'll placehold with him right now.

                              Lightknight
                              Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                              Comment

                              • Necamus
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 853

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XX: Trouble on Board.

                                Aye, LK is acting a little weird. He should have known what not getting a PM meant. But, he also seems to have been the only person who tried to get all of us talking together.

                                Either way, I'll try to make another post either later today or sometime tomorrow with any further thoughts.
                                www.freerice.com

                                Comment

                                Working...