jTWG XIII Signups, MiniNeo host

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GuidoHunter
    is against custom titles
    • Oct 2003
    • 7371

    #31
    Any changes in the current state of jTWG will be implemented after this game.

    MiniNeo can proceed with his game unadultered.

    --Guido


    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

    Comment

    • MiniNeo
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2004
      • 454

      #32
      Okay. Thanks Guido and Tass.

      That means we still need 5 more players.

      Comment

      • Edge_of_Death
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2004
        • 103

        #33
        May I play, please?
        Edit: First jTWG game!
        Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

        Comment

        • MiniNeo
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2004
          • 454

          #34
          Sure. That makes 4 players to go.

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #35
            I'd say make it a 12 person game... it's going to be hard to get those four.

            Comment

            • MiniNeo
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2004
              • 454

              #36
              Yeah... But then i have to work on the balancing because i still want the masons in the game =<. Will be back with more info.

              Comment

              • mattc16
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 524

                #37
                3 wolves, 2 masons, guardian, psychic, maybe drop one of the wolves if necessary


                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                Comment

                • MiniNeo
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 454

                  #38
                  Yeah. After I thought about it, the 12 men game would be

                  2 wolves, 2 masons, guardian and psychic.

                  You guys okay with it?

                  Comment

                  • Snapps
                    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 5650

                    #39
                    I'm playing.

                    Comment

                    • MiniNeo
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 454

                      #40
                      Uhhhhhhhh. If snapps is in, that means we have to wait for the 16 men game >_>

                      Comment

                      • ddrruler
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 855

                        #41
                        good.
                        Mead is a | ******. |

                        Comment

                        • MiniNeo
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 454

                          #42
                          Well then get someone to play =<

                          Comment

                          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                            Threat Emulation
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2004
                            • 5184

                            #43
                            Originally posted by Snapps
                            I'm playing.
                            except replace snapps with me

                            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                            I'm light f**king darkness

                            Comment

                            • MiniNeo
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 454

                              #44
                              Okay. Since the sign-ups were kinda slow, if nobody elses sign up in the...I don't know. Next three hours, I will start a 14 men game with

                              3 wolves
                              2 masons
                              1 guardian
                              1 psychic

                              Okay with you guys?

                              Comment

                              • Edge_of_Death
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2004
                                • 103

                                #45
                                I won't be on FFR at all times, I have something called "school." I could be on every day, though.
                                Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

                                Comment

                                Working...