jTWG XIII Signups, MiniNeo host

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #16
    Gonzo, that is a dumb question... no seer, no need for a MW. Questions like that are why you aren't ready for TWG.

    RIP

    Comment

    • gonzo4life44
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 626

      #17
      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      Gonzo, that is a dumb question... no seer, no need for a MW. Questions like that are why you aren't ready for TWG.

      yep, im stupid


      Comment

      • TSAGod
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 111

        #18
        I don't see myself going anywhere, for this one..so minineo.

        Comment

        • Tasuke
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1671

          #19
          I really want to try out Vash's game, but I don't think there's been a jTWG with
          masons, so I'm gonna have to go with Minineo

          Comment

          • Rebirth0
            FFR Originalbro
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 8751

            #20
            We've had a jTWG with Masons before.

            Comment

            • mattc16
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 524

              #21
              Neo, looks like you're hosting then!


              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

              Comment

              • MiniNeo
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2004
                • 454

                #22
                Yay for me hosting.

                Now we have to get enough people so we can get the game started >_>

                Comment

                • mattc16
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 524

                  #23
                  hmm, we have 9. 7 more needed if you want to run at 16. probably best to wait for 16


                  Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                  Comment

                  • TSAGod
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 111

                    #24
                    Now, I'm not a genius and all, but I do feel that there can be a little more to balance the game for mead's game, for next time, because it is very predictable, especially with the definate set-up.

                    Make the first night a random number between 2 and 4. Don't say what it is.

                    For the other nights, make it the three and three, until there is only one wolf.

                    Change two of the lists to a "x is a human" pm. That way, there is still a chance that one wolf can win. Otherwise it gets down to a -

                    A says one of BEF
                    B says one of EHG
                    C says one of ABE
                    D says one of BHG.

                    There's no way it can be anybody other than B in that senario, and can happen very quickly.

                    Comment

                    • linus
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 2417

                      #25
                      I vote for minineo.
                      And i want to join =p...
                      gone.

                      Comment

                      • ddrruler
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 855

                        #26
                        Im in/no vote.
                        Mead is a | ******. |

                        Comment

                        • MiniNeo
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 454

                          #27
                          5 more players to go!!! =O

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #28
                            Matt, you should change the thread title to "jTWG XIII signups" now that MiniNeo has already been declared host. That way the stupid lazy people that just look at thread titles will notice.

                            Comment

                            • mattc16
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 524

                              #29
                              indeed, good idea! i'll go do it now. can anyone get hold of torlock, see if he wants to play in this game?


                              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #30
                                MiniNeo contacted me last night after I went to sleep.

                                If you fine jTWG folks check out the "Revenge of Q" thread, I made a decent post concerning the state of affairs of jTWG.

                                With the recent rule change of how one can progress from jTWG to TWG, I feel (haven't talked to TWC, but they generally agree with my wisdom) that jTWG should be more of what it was created to do... prepare new players for TWG. Basically, jTWG has gotten too complex, and frankly, most of you suck at it. If jTWG sticks to either standard 16 player games w/ 1SGP and 1MW OR goes to a different format, that of 12 players with 2 wolves and 1SG 1MW... it would better prepare players for TWG. One can't master the complex without mastering the simple. If the 12/2 game without the Psychic proved to be unfair, it could be worked back in, but I'd think maybe on an every other night basis.

                                So, conclusion: Play basic games. You'll learn more, you'll understand the capabilities. And hell, you may even come up with someone original. You WILL gain a foundation for TWG and you'll be smarter at TWG.

                                I'm all for MiniNeo starting up a 12 player game with 2 wolves.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...