jTWG XIII Signups, MiniNeo host

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • qualy
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 864

    #46
    I'd like to join, if there is room. I haven't done jTWG (or even been on FFR) in a long time. If there's not though, that's fine.

    A quick note though, I will not be available to contact except through the forum's PM system, and the site chat. However, I will frequent messenger programs during the weekend... just keep in mind that it'll take awhile for me to respond (WoW -> instances -> time consumption).

    Comment

    • MiniNeo
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2004
      • 454

      #47
      Yes there is certianly room. One slot left guys.

      Comment

      • nickadeemus
        The spice must flow.
        • Aug 2003
        • 807

        #48
        FINE I'll play again.
        Nice.

        Comment

        • MiniNeo
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2004
          • 454

          #49
          Okay. Slots are full now.

          I will start the game after i get back from school (4:00pm Pacific Time)

          Moderators feel free to lock this >_>

          Comment

          Working...