jTWG VII Sign-ups (1 SLOT LEFT)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • daniel_lewis20
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 178

    #46
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

    ok, after reading Spheroid's post, I absolutely agree on both points. Seeing as how jTWG's sign-up is going incredibly slow, I'm changing the game from 16 players to 12 players. And I'm also making the notion that self-voting will be frowned on this game because it makes the game lame. So for now, we need to work on getting one more player. Also, I'm also removing two special roles (1 wolf and the seer) to make the game more interesting.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #47
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

      Hmmm.. 12 players, 2 wolves, and no seer? =/ Sounds a tad unbalanced. I would encourage the removal of the seer, because jTWG players tend to rely on special roles too much. However, I think this makes the teams a little bit unfair...

      Perhaps make this a Manhunt-style game? This would be a good way for a lot of players to work on picking out wolves without the aid of special roles.

      One more thing. By saying that self-votes will be frowned upon, it looks like they will be allowed, just discouraged. I think you should clear up that they will be outlawed altogether.

      Comment

      • Rebirth0
        FFR Originalbro
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 8751

        #48
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

        A Manhunt game would be fun. With 12 players it would be great.

        Comment

        • Demon_Of_The_Comet
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 888

          #49
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

          Yea, im sure this JTWG would be good if we HAD THAT ONE EXTRA PLAYER

          *cough cough*

          Did i say that aloud? 0_O
          wtf is a nooblet
          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
          If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
          Originally posted by white_boy
          firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

          Comment

          • daniel_lewis20
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 178

            #50
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

            ok, it seems that people want a manhunt style game. So as host, you shall have it. 2 wolves, no special human roles. We still need that LAST PLAYER BEFORE WE CAN START!!!!!

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #51
              jay tee doubleyou gee wut

              2 wolves and 12 humans is hardcore shit O_O The humans will have their work cut out for them. I think it will be a good time, though.

              We do need that last player. Whoever you are, hurry up and sign up XD Remember to ask your friends if they could play. I have a couple friends who are interested, but can't play because of restrictions, groundings, etc. and some stupid bullshit about talking to people they don't know :<

              Comment

              • Freak83
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 3281

                #52
                RE: jay tee doubleyou gee wut

                This is pathetic.... I'll take the last spot just so this thing will finally get started. I'm extremely busy right now though so don't expect tons of activity from me.

                Comment

                • daniel_lewis20
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 178

                  #53
                  RE: jay tee doubleyou gee wut

                  ok, I'll make up an identity for Freak and put the story up in a few minutes, then the roles will be out and the game will FINALLY begin.

                  Comment

                  Working...