jTWG VII Sign-ups (1 SLOT LEFT)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 888

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

    He had com troubles, but hes fine now.
    If hes inactive ill just call his house and harass his parents.
    wtf is a nooblet
    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
    Originally posted by white_boy
    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

    Comment

    • hydrojakep
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 2294

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

      I seriously SERIOUSLY hope the bios dont have to do with the story.



      Comment

      • daniel_lewis20
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 178

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

        don't worry, they have nothing to do with the story. I just allowed everyone to name their characters and what they were charged with. Their sentence time and weapons of choice will not have anything to do with the story.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

          Well you could just give me a colt somewhere in the story.

          Could you? Pretty please?

          Oh, and btw when Snapps said that, I thought he meant something like "you aren't joking?" at BBQ's AIM name. rofl.

          Comment

          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 888

            #35
            RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

            Chillz out Danceguy, we can bother him when hes writing the story =>

            BTW i demand a sword or i wont approve of this message.
            wtf is a nooblet
            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
            Originally posted by white_boy
            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

            Comment

            • Mimru
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 40

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

              eeeeee
              I just hope people hurry up.
              This would be my first jTWG EVER

              Comment

              • Rebirth0
                FFR Originalbro
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2003
                • 8751

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                I won't be inactive. My computer was down for over 10 days in TWG 14, It's up now so I'll be here to play.

                Comment

                • Mimru
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 40

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                  So flippen cold where I am......I wanna see if anyone else gets spot, but they must do it in the hour because I wanna go to bed.

                  Comment

                  • Snapps
                    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 5650

                    #39
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    Well you could just give me a colt somewhere in the story.

                    Could you? Pretty please?

                    Oh, and btw when Snapps said that, I thought he meant something like "you aren't joking?" at BBQ's AIM name. rofl.
                    I read his post wrong and thought it said the first TWG on FFR. I was like lol n00b.

                    Woops

                    Comment

                    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 888

                      #40
                      Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                      Originally posted by Mimru
                      So flippen cold where I am......I wanna see if anyone else gets spot, but they must do it in the hour because I wanna go to bed.

                      Attention whore
                      wtf is a nooblet
                      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                      Originally posted by white_boy
                      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                      Comment

                      • Mimru
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 40

                        #41
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                        No, not really I'm just really happy that this is going to be my first jTwg, and I was pretty bored last night......

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #42
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                          Stop posting random shit, stay on topic.
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 888

                            #43
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                            ^(-.-)

                            Kirby says you have a point, Vash-san
                            wtf is a nooblet
                            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                            Originally posted by white_boy
                            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                            Comment

                            • daniel_lewis20
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 178

                              #44
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                              ok, since we need to fill 5 more slots, I need your help. Go to your friends and ask them to join, I'll do the same. Thank you.

                              Comment

                              • Spheroid
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 412

                                #45
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                                Wow, these sign ups are taking awhile.

                                To help them go faster, you may want to reduce the game to 12 players, like jTWG I. Then you'd only need one more person instead of five. Although you probably don't want to, it looks like it'll take way to long to get five more players. Besides, if it goes on much longer, people might start dropping out.

                                I'd also like to suggest removing self votes from this game. Although TWC never officially banned them when the issue was brought up before, they really have been encouraging inactivity in recent games. Removing them would make people have to at least think a little more before they vote.

                                Anyway, I still don't plan on playing in this one, but if your still short one player in few days, I'll reconsider.
                                G-Bin Press Issue 4
                                G-Bin Press Issue 3
                                G-Bin Press Issue 2
                                G-Bin Press Issue 1

                                Comment

                                Working...