jTWG VII Sign-ups (1 SLOT LEFT)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tank101
    I V vi iii IV I IV V
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2004
    • 2082

    #16
    RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

    Name: Csiko Post
    Age: 29
    Nationality: Caucasian
    Birth Place: Texas
    Charges: Accidentaly ripping a "Do not remove under penalty of law" tag off of a sofa.
    Description: Do Do Do, Do Do Do, Do, Do Do Do Do Do, Do, Do Do Do Do Do.
    Weapon of choice: 2 old fashioned pistols

    Comment

    • Tasuke
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1671

      #17
      RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

      Name: Jack
      AKA: The American Ripper, Jack the Ripper
      Age: around 30(no clear identification)
      Nationality: American
      Birth Place: Unknown
      Charged With: Killing people in the style made famous by
      the original Jack the Ripper
      Sentence: Life in Prison, with chance of death by Lethal injection
      Weapon of Choice: A knife

      Comment

      • _BBQ_
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 27

        #18
        RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

        my aim is bigchilikd btw

        Comment

        • Rye_Bread
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 83

          #19
          RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

          Jtwg sucks cuz of nooblets and twg sucks because of pompous nerds.
          You're last chance was last game.

          Now you'll never have the pleasure of my company again.
          Nerd out babydicks!

          Comment

          • daniel_lewis20
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 178

            #20
            RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

            ok, to comment on Rye's comments seeing as how I'm the host of jTWG VII...

            This forum is for people who want to experience a game of intellect and fun, two things Rye apparently doesn't have. As for him stating that jTWG is full of n00bs or as I like to call "first-timers", he was once and still is a n00b and shouldn't insult newcomers for making the decision to play. Secondly to comment on TWG...I don't know what point Rye is trying to make. After reading a few TWG games to understand the hosting process, I realize that TWG is probably the hardest game to play and that's because the TWG players are probably extremely brilliant.

            And honestly, nobody took pleasure in your company anyways. So you leaving will make things a lot easier to go through. So I apologize to everyone who have read Rye's post because of his rude and arrogant behaviour that shows his immaturity.

            Comment

            • daniel_lewis20
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 178

              #21
              RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

              Sorry for the double posting, but I want to make something clear so that I wasn't misunderstood when I said background. What I should've said was what your character was charged with. This whole weapon of choice thing is cool, but it doesn't fit with the story I'm working on...sorry, maybe next time guys.

              Comment

              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 888

                #22
                RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                Not to mention Rye cant comprehend the difference between Post Game and Sign Ups.


                well since everyone else is doing it i might as well have a weapon to choice too


                Weapon of Choice: Long Sword (Long Katana) or Alastor

                Haha, yea, im obsessed with swords
                wtf is a nooblet
                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                Originally posted by white_boy
                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                Comment

                • Snapps
                  NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 5650

                  #23
                  Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                  Originally posted by _BBQ_
                  my aim is bigchilikd btw
                  You aren't playing.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #24
                    Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                    Originally posted by Snapps
                    Originally posted by _BBQ_
                    my aim is bigchilikd btw
                    You aren't playing.
                    Originally posted by _BBQ_
                    yay my first TWG on ffr
                    Not to mention that he is on the sign up list

                    n00b

                    Comment

                    • Mimru
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 40

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                      Name: Simru
                      Age: 25
                      Nationality: German
                      Birth Place: Germany
                      Charges: Stuffing bubblegum down someones throat
                      Sentence: Above
                      Weapon of Choice: Some of those huge bubblegum balls.

                      Aim is Vootation

                      Comment

                      • _BBQ_
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 27

                        #26
                        Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                        Originally posted by lightdarkness
                        Originally posted by Snapps
                        Originally posted by _BBQ_
                        my aim is bigchilikd btw
                        You aren't playing.
                        Originally posted by _BBQ_
                        yay my first TWG on ffr
                        Not to mention that he is on the sign up list

                        n00b
                        lol ty LD

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #27
                          RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                          Name:Vash
                          Nick Name:The Humanoid Typhoon or Vash The Stampede
                          Age:unknown
                          Nationality:Unknown
                          Charges:Putting a hole in the moon and destroying a massive town with one single shot.
                          Weapon of choice:Trigun
                          Sentence:This world is made of...Love and Peace.

                          lol Does my profile sound familiar.
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 888

                            #28
                            RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                            No, Vashs weapon of choice was a big silver gun, and the town he blew up was July, and he put a hole in the fifth moon, and vash is abound 131 yrs old.


                            But what do i know
                            wtf is a nooblet
                            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                            Originally posted by white_boy
                            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #29
                              RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                              I'm in.

                              Name: Chris
                              Nickname: CJ
                              Age: 26
                              Nationality: Black
                              Birthplace: Ghetto of San Andreas (San Francisco)
                              Charges: Murder, Theft, Drug Dealing
                              Discription: I've done anything for my buddies, and I'll do more if I have to. I've killed Cops, Other black guys, any white guy that says something to me, and any damn mexicans. I've stolen $60,000,000 projects and I'll steal anything you want.
                              Weapon: Full Automatic Machine Gun
                              Sentence: I'll do anything my *****s tell me to.

                              Comment

                              • _BBQ_
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2004
                                • 27

                                #30
                                Re: RE: Re: jTWG VII Sign-ups

                                Originally posted by Gamepro17616
                                I'm in.

                                Name: Chris
                                Nickname: CJ
                                Age: 26
                                Nationality: Black
                                Birthplace: Ghetto of San Andreas (San Francisco)
                                Charges: Murder, Theft, Drug Dealing
                                Discription: I've done anything for my buddies, and I'll do more if I have to. I've killed Cops, Other black guys, any white guy that says something to me, and any damn mexicans. I've stolen $60,000,000 projects and I'll steal anything you want.
                                Weapon: Full Automatic Machine Gun
                                Sentence: I'll do anything my *****s tell me to.
                                if i recall, reading the last TWG, you were very inactive :/

                                Comment

                                Working...