jTWG V Sign-ups! (No more spots)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddrruler
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 855

    #61
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

    HAHA your wrong I talked to a few others and they agree with me but they haven't sposed up yet so stop acting like you know how it is..The fact of the mater is im not afraid to say what others are!
    Mead is a | ******. |

    Comment

    • Tsuteto
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 1312

      #62
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

      Whoopdee-fucking-doo. No one cares moron. I know that I don't know how everything is, but until they speak up, you're alone in this matter. I told them that if they didn't want me as host, then more than half the people would have to speak up at sign-ups. Doesn't look like that happened.

      Can someone lock this please? It's just out of hand now.

      Comment

      • psychic25
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 367

        #63
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

        STOP FIGHTING

        I don't think there's any point in keeping this open. Unless Tsuteto needs this topic for some reason?

        Comment

        • Rye_Bread
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 83

          #64
          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

          Originally posted by Tsuteto
          If you were to die tomorrow, the only people who will care is your family and friends. I personally won't care.
          I love you tsuteto.

          Comment

          • slackygorgeking
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 223

            #65
            lance how is the trip noob

            MONKEY is a nub

            Comment

            • Spheroid
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 412

              #66
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

              In before lock.

              Anyway, of course everyone's annoyed that the game hasn't started yet. I'm annoyed at it, but I'm not flaming Tsuteto about it. The reason no one else speaks up is because they understand that Tsuteto isn't able to get the game up tonight, and they respect that. Give Tsuteto a break. He's made it clear already that the game won't start until tommorow, and we can all wait until then.
              G-Bin Press Issue 4
              G-Bin Press Issue 3
              G-Bin Press Issue 2
              G-Bin Press Issue 1

              Comment

              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 888

                #67
                You know, i just got unbanned and i sure as hell dont wanna get banned again but what Tsuteto says is true.
                DDR Ruler, no offence or anything (Did i spell offence right?) but you need patience.

                Just chill out, go play Devil May Cry 3
                lol
                wtf is a nooblet
                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                Originally posted by white_boy
                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                Comment

                • Tsuteto
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 1312

                  #68
                  Offense, not offence.

                  Like I said, story will be up tomorrow morning/afternoon. For now, I'm going to bed.

                  Comment

                  Working...