jTWG V Sign-ups! (No more spots)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • VashtheGunman7
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2004
    • 456

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

    If I am inactive its because I am out of town to New Branufuls<SPELLED INCORRECT. But I will try to get on at my aunts house


    Comment

    • Chromer
      Hookers and Blow
      • Jul 2003
      • 4981

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

      Chromer(stinnettefamily1) Sign Me Up.

      Comment

      • patron_viridantis
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2005
        • 59

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

        sign me up: patron_viridantis(greenoblivion87)

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

          Arright, I may as well sign up because TWG is too smart for me, Neonatrias is in, and Cypher (o__________O) is in. About the roles, I say we stray from the normal TWG some, but not that far.

          The seer is an extremely powerful role. I really think it changes the game a lot and I would like to see a game without it. Balance the two sides after removing the seer, and I would be extremely interested in seeing how this game pans out.

          Anyway, anything is fine with me. As for the story, I say something new and completely random saying as how many times that damn mansion story has been done, and I don't see the school thing working out too well. It's kinda typical in the way of horror, and plus how often do you find trap doors and stuff like that in a school?

          Comment

          • JenovaSephiroth
            pink dragon irl
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 828

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

            Sign me up!! ^.^

            Comment

            • CypherToorima
              Boss of all bosses
              • Jul 2003
              • 2452

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

              Ususally, masons replace the seer. So it should look more like Three Masons, A guradian and a Psychic
              I'm a figantic gaggot

              Comment

              • Tsuteto
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 1312

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                Hm... how about masons, wolves, humans, and only the guardian? That way, people mostly have to be pulling intelect on finding out who is who rather than told (lest you're a wolf/mason). And I'll probably do something random or showish... I'll find out.

                Comment

                • slackygorgeking
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 223

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                  sign me up...

                  I'll wait for freak for twg
                  this sucks

                  MONKEY is a nub

                  Comment

                  • ddrruler
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 855

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                    Hmm...since twg doesn't seem to get over soon...and it is weekend im in...I still don't like how we didn't vote on host though!Also most of the stress from before is gone
                    Mead is a | ******. |

                    Comment

                    • Tsuteto
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 1312

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                      Ruler, main reason why there wasn't voting on host was because out of the four or so people that were running last time, me and Spheroid were the main ones, and I've also been wanting to host ever since near the end of the FIRST jTWG.

                      Comment

                      • hydrojakep
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 2294

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                        sign me up

                        if possiable.



                        Comment

                        • Snapps
                          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 5650

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                          Sign me up.

                          Comment

                          • slackygorgeking
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 223

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                            snaps we got snapps

                            MONKEY is a nub

                            Comment

                            • Spheroid
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 412

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                              Looks like there's one slot left.

                              I like the idea of eliminating the seer and psychic, but it seems as if that might be a little unbalanced. Your call.
                              G-Bin Press Issue 4
                              G-Bin Press Issue 3
                              G-Bin Press Issue 2
                              G-Bin Press Issue 1

                              Comment

                              • slackygorgeking
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 223

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                                no... I really want to try this masons thing really badly,.... its not unbalanced

                                MONKEY is a nub

                                Comment

                                Working...