jTWG V Sign-ups! (No more spots)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddrruler
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 855

    #46
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

    I say we vote on host so we start this....
    Mead is a | ******. |

    Comment

    • Spheroid
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 412

      #47
      Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

      Originally posted by ddrruler
      I say we vote on host so we start this....
      Honestly ddrruler, just wait. By the time we would vote for a new host, Tsuteto would have the game up anyway, but that's besides the point. Hosting is a big job, and all hosts at one point will have some sort of conflict come up. Don't think he's going to be a bad host because of this. As Tsuteto said earlier, "If you don't like it, just wait."
      G-Bin Press Issue 4
      G-Bin Press Issue 3
      G-Bin Press Issue 2
      G-Bin Press Issue 1

      Comment

      • psychic25
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 367

        #48
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

        Yes, please stop ragging on all the hosts.

        Agreed, hosting is a big job. Send out PMs, write stories, all that stuff. It's harder work than it seems. Especially when you have people whining at you. (It was hard for me, and I had four less people to deal with!)

        Maybe sometime in the future we should have you host a game... lol

        Comment

        • ddrruler
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 855

          #49
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

          I have on another site :P

          No I don't wanna host im busy thats why I don't sign up to be host and why I haven't yet Also on the place I hosted it they didn't even listen or read the rules so I had to scrap it on day4...@Spheroid I don't post there anymore+I had to do a system restore today,got a virus so I lost all history everything so im working on getting my stuff back! x 1000
          Mead is a | ******. |

          Comment

          • Spheroid
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 412

            #50
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

            Post a link.
            G-Bin Press Issue 4
            G-Bin Press Issue 3
            G-Bin Press Issue 2
            G-Bin Press Issue 1

            Comment

            • Tsuteto
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 1312

              #51
              Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

              Originally posted by ddrruler
              I say we vote on host so we start this....
              You say you've cooled off from what happened in number III. I'm waiting to see it happen.

              Like I said, I place life before my computer. Lately I'm not one to just sit around all day. I like being active, and even now a little more social than I used to be. If you don't understand that, then that's okay. However, at least show some respect please.

              Comment

              • ddrruler
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 855

                #52
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                I just wanna start and if you don't wanna then I wanted to replace you with someone who will
                Mead is a | ******. |

                Comment

                • Spheroid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 412

                  #53
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                  Arguing before the game already begins? Tsuteto will have the game going by tommorow night, and no one else has as big a problem as you waiting one day. He has a life; we should all respect him for that. Just because you hate him doesn't mean everyone else does.
                  G-Bin Press Issue 4
                  G-Bin Press Issue 3
                  G-Bin Press Issue 2
                  G-Bin Press Issue 1

                  Comment

                  • ddrruler
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 855

                    #54
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                    Actually im just impatient :P Ask any of the hosts XD
                    Mead is a | ******. |

                    Comment

                    • bluemonkey09
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 12

                      #55
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                      *gasp* spheroid talking about having a life!? heh heh heh.

                      Comment

                      • Spheroid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 412

                        #56
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                        Bluemonkey, you shouldn't be talking. You wouldn't want me to post proof, would you?
                        G-Bin Press Issue 4
                        G-Bin Press Issue 3
                        G-Bin Press Issue 2
                        G-Bin Press Issue 1

                        Comment

                        • bluemonkey09
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 12

                          #57
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!


                          heh i cant believe you saved those. lol.

                          Comment

                          • Tsuteto
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 1312

                            #58
                            Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                            Originally posted by ddrruler
                            Actually im just impatient :P Ask any of the hosts XD
                            Then learn to be patient. It's better for you, and makes people like you more. The world does not revolve around you. If you were to die tomorrow, the only people who will care is your family and friends. I personally won't care.

                            Will get the story up tomorrow morning/afternoon.

                            Comment

                            • ddrruler
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 855

                              #59
                              Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                              Originally posted by Tsuteto
                              Originally posted by ddrruler
                              Actually im just impatient :P Ask any of the hosts XD
                              If you were to die tomorrow, the only people who will care is your family and friends. I personally won't care.
                              Same can be said about you....and I have learned to be patient but when it comes to jtwg/twg I expect the game started and going fast..
                              Mead is a | ******. |

                              Comment

                              • Tsuteto
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2004
                                • 1312

                                #60
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG V Sign-ups!

                                Then you obviously do not have true patience. Like Spheroid said, you're the only one who has a problem. If you can't learn to respect hosts, or even let others have room, you aren't really ever going to get into TWG. Grow up some ruler. These type of things is why the majority of members don't like you playing any form of game like TWG.

                                Comment

                                Working...