Well we could always do the Charles Manson theme. The wolves are Charles Manson, Tex Watson, and Patricia Krenwenkle(top three muderers in killings), and the humans could be the residents of Cielo Drive. The Seer could be Vince Bugliosi(the prosecutor of Charles Manson), and the Guardian(could be Charles Manson's defender). However this works out it could be good, But I wouldn't be supirsed if no one here actually knows much about the Charles Manson murders....
Yeah... no idea about Charles Manson. I'm actually going to base the theme more about in an 'explorer/expedition' type thing. Basically, you're all searching for something, yet three of the people there don't want to split the fame with the rest of you in the discovery of it. In doing so, there's going to be 'accidents' in the expedition.
Wolves - The three people who want the fame
Humans - The other expeditioners
Masons - People who have known each other for years and know for a fact if their friends were in such a thing
Guardian - The secretly hired bodyguard in whom no-one but the person who hired the team knows
The person who hired you - Me
I personally think this could be a good storyline if played out right. Seeing as sign-ups are now full, I'll try to get up the story no later than tomorrow evening. I'm going to be busy with some other things, so that's why it'll be about a day until it's up.
EDIT: Also, bluemonkey, please try to get AIM as soon as possible. If you already have it, put your SN of it up in your profile.
That story looks like it could work out well, not to mention it's much better than the mansion idea. The masons, wolves, and guardian thing looks like a lot of fun, kind of like a bigger manhunt. Not to mention there's a bunch of really smart people in it again :O
Alright, I'll be thinking of how to plot it out when I'm gone playing ITG and seeing Robots today. For now, feel free to chat about j/TWG here. No meaningless chat.
ok, I agree with ddrruler only on the fact that the last game that chromer signed up for he was terribly inactive and it pissed a lot of people off. Chromer, take no offence to what myself or ddrruler said, but either post saying you'll be active and participate in this game or don't sign up from now on (because it's pissing people off).
I said I'd be busy, got it? My life isn't revolving around this. As of right now, I still can't get it up, seeing as I'll be having company over soon. If you don't like it, live with it.
Comment